Decorating Easter eggs is my favorite thing to do for the holiday! There are so many different ways to decorate Easter eggs, and you can get as creative as you want! So today I’ve rounded up 10 Easter egg decorating ideas that anyone can do!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Decorate An Easter Egg With A Paper Napkin from Practically Functional
DIY Lace Doily Easter Eggs from Little Red Window
Mossy Easter Eggs from Shopgirl
Decorative Easter Eggs from The DIY Dreamer
How To Dye Wooden Easter Eggs from Confetti Sunshine
Gold Striped Eggs from Delineate Your Dwelling
Bunny Easter Egg Printables from Just Add Confetti
Glitter Easter Eggs Kids’ Craft from I Dig Pinterest
Dyed Easter Eggs From A Store-Bought Kit from Organized 31
Easter Egg Ideas from Plucky’s Second Thought
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning at 7am ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Football Party Ideas: Food, Decorations, & More! - January 13, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 155 – And A Personal Planner Giveaway! - January 12, 2017
- His And Hers Master Closet Makeover Reveal - January 10, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 154 – And A Personal Planner Giveaway! - January 5, 2017
- DIY Free Printable Football Treat Boxes - January 5, 2017