This is a post I wrote for ForRent.com’s Apartment Living blog; click here to read the whole thing!
Are you planning to cook for the holidays this year? Cooking in a small kitchen can be really frustrating, but if you get creative about your kitchen storage you’ll find you probably have a lot more room than you thought! Here are a bunch of creative storage ideas and organization tips to help you make the most of your small kitchen!
15 Storage & Organization Tips For A Small Kitchen
We live in a small apartment, but I absolutely LOVE our kitchen. It’s small, but I’m going to show you some of the tips and tricks we use to make the most of the limited space!
The rest of this post is on ForRent.com’s Apartment Living blog, click here to read all 15 tips!
I link up at these awesome parties!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Making The First Day Of School The Best Day Of School! - September 22, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #191 & Crates & Pallet Giveaway - September 21, 2017
- 14 DIY Halloween Porch Decorations - September 20, 2017
- How To Paint A Door The Easy Way! - September 18, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #190 & Crates & Pallet Giveaway - September 14, 2017