Spring is finally here! My favorite part about spring is the greenery and new plant life that starts growing! So here are 6 DIY spring flower decor projects to celebrate the greenery we’re about to have!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Paper Flower Spring Centerpiece from The Happy Scraps
Spring Door Decor from Sadie Seasongoods
Spring Tablescape from Somewhat Quirky
Re-Purpose a Rain Chain from HOMEWARDfound Decor
Spring Flower Wreath from a little about A LOT
Spring Sleigh from Lost & Found
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning at 7am ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 10 Repurposed Project Ideas - July 25, 2017
- DIY Painted Rope Coasters Are Perfect For Summer! - July 21, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #182 & Hand Lettering Giveaway - July 20, 2017
- How Does A Cricut Machine Work? - July 20, 2017
- 18 Non-Alcoholic Drinks For Summer - July 19, 2017