Spring is finally here! My favorite part about spring is the greenery and new plant life that starts growing! So here are 6 DIY spring flower decor projects to celebrate the greenery we’re about to have!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Paper Flower Spring Centerpiece from The Happy Scraps
Spring Door Decor from Sadie Seasongoods
Spring Tablescape from Somewhat Quirky
Re-Purpose a Rain Chain from HOMEWARDfound Decor
Spring Flower Wreath from a little about A LOT
Spring Sleigh from Lost & Found
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning at 7am ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 12 Fun Shaving Cream Activities For Kids - March 27, 2017
- 2 Surefire Ways To Disinfect & Clean Bath Toys - March 24, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 165 – And An Oriental Trading Giveaway! - March 23, 2017
- My Toddler Puts Everything In Her Mouth! - March 20, 2017
- How To Make Sensory Bags For Babies & Toddlers - March 17, 2017