The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post. If you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
Flea Market Flip: Lamp Makeover from If It’s Not Baroque…
Layered Fabric Flower Embellishment from The Thinking Closet
Burp Cloths From Fabric Diapers Tutorial from The Happy Scraps
Bikini To Tankini Transformation Tutorial from Crystelle Boutique
Chili Lime Corn Recipe from My Turn For Us
Dried Fruit Scones from Treat & Trick
Strawberry Shortcake Cookies from The Wilderness Wife
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Making The First Day Of School The Best Day Of School! - September 22, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #191 & Crates & Pallet Giveaway - September 21, 2017
- 14 DIY Halloween Porch Decorations - September 20, 2017
- How To Paint A Door The Easy Way! - September 18, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #190 & Crates & Pallet Giveaway - September 14, 2017