A gorgeous wreath is a welcoming addition to your holiday decor, and you guys shared some amazing DIY holiday wreaths last week!
Here are 11 gorgeous DIY holiday wreaths from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party!
Hydrangea Christmas Wreath from Simply Designing
Cork Holiday Wreath from How To Make A Burlap Wreath
Snow Wreath from The Country Chic Cottage
Green & Gold Ornament Wreath from Rae Gun Ramblings
Vintage Christmas Ornament Wreath from Bre Pea
Red & White Christmas Wreath from Chase The Star
Wrapped Flannel Holiday Wreath from Sadie Seasongoods
How To Make A Natural Evergreen Wreath from The Everyday Home
Poinsettia Wreath from Stone Cottage Adventures
DIY Mini Faux Boxwood Wreaths from The Everyday Home
Christmas Card Wreath from Inside The Fox Den
Don’t forget to visit the Creativity Unleashed link party for more creative project ideas!
And don’t forget about this week’s giveaway!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this roundup, check out these other simple wreath tutorials!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- The Ultimate List Of 100+ Summer Activities For Kids! - April 28, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 170 & HomeRight Giveaway! - April 27, 2017
- 10 Painted Furniture Makeovers - April 25, 2017
- Get Outside For A Backyard Family BBQ! - April 25, 2017
- The Ultimate Guide: 34 Plants That Repel Mosquitos Naturally! - April 24, 2017