A gorgeous wreath is a welcoming addition to your holiday decor, and you guys shared some amazing DIY holiday wreaths last week!
Here are 11 gorgeous DIY holiday wreaths from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party!
Hydrangea Christmas Wreath from Simply Designing
Cork Holiday Wreath from How To Make A Burlap Wreath
Snow Wreath from The Country Chic Cottage
Green & Gold Ornament Wreath from Rae Gun Ramblings
Vintage Christmas Ornament Wreath from Bre Pea
Red & White Christmas Wreath from Chase The Star
Wrapped Flannel Holiday Wreath from Sadie Seasongoods
How To Make A Natural Evergreen Wreath from The Everyday Home
Poinsettia Wreath from Stone Cottage Adventures
DIY Mini Faux Boxwood Wreaths from The Everyday Home
Christmas Card Wreath from Inside The Fox Den
Don’t forget to visit the Creativity Unleashed link party for more creative project ideas!
And don’t forget about this week’s giveaway!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this roundup, check out these other simple wreath tutorials!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Make Cinnamon Scented Pinecones – 2 Ways! - August 18, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #186 - August 17, 2017
- Preparing For The First Day Of School: A Parent’s Guide - August 17, 2017
- 17 Simple Fall Wood Crafts - August 16, 2017
- What You Actually Need In Your Maternity Hospital Bag - August 14, 2017