Welcome to Creativity Unleashed!
If you’re new here, Creativity Unleashed is a place for you find some inspiration and show off your own creativity! At the bottom of this post you’ll find hundreds of links to amazing projects, recipes, crafts, and tutorials, so if you’re looking for ideas for your next project, you’ve come to the right place!
This week we are giving away something totally awesome: everything you need to get started with hand lettering! I’m sure you’ve seen the gorgeous “modern calligraphy” or “brush calligraphy” out there on Pinterest or Instagram; I have and I always wanted to learn how to do it. My handwriting is terrible, but Jocie has a course on hand lettering that teaches you how to hand letter, regardless of what your handwriting looks like! I took the course and have been practicing, and I can’t even believe that I can make this gorgeous art! Seriously, you have to look into her course; it’s only $39, and I have a coupon code good for 20% off! Just use the code BUSYGIRL20 at checkout for your discount, and soon you’ll be making your own gorgeous hand lettered art, printables, mugs, shirts, signs, and more!
The party starts Thursdays at 7pm ET and runs through the weekend. It’s hosted by Practically Functional, One Project Closer, The DIY Village, The Kim Six Fix, My Love 2 Create, and Her Tool Belt. If you’re a blogger and want to share your own recent projects, you only have to link up once to be seen on all six blogs! That’s six times the exposure for each of your projects! Plus, every week, each host will pick a Rockstar from the projects that were linked up that week and feature that project on our blogs.
This is my Rockstar pick from last week’s party.
Stacy from Not Just A Housewife built a GORGEOUS planter fence in her backyard, and I am in love with it! It’s such a great way to separate parts of your yard, but also totally functional and pretty looking!
Be sure to visit the other hostesses to see their Rockstar picks!
Giveaway time! Enter for your chance to win!
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter for your chance to win! Giveaway is open to all residents of the U.S., ages 18 and over.
And now for this week’s Creativity Unleashed link party!
Link up your projects below! I’m so excited to see what you’ve been working on this week! Remember, if you link up at one blog, your link will be seen in the parties from all six blogs!
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Making The First Day Of School The Best Day Of School! - September 22, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #191 & Crates & Pallet Giveaway - September 21, 2017
- 14 DIY Halloween Porch Decorations - September 20, 2017
- How To Paint A Door The Easy Way! - September 18, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #190 & Crates & Pallet Giveaway - September 14, 2017