Welcome to Creativity Unleashed!
If you’re new here, Creativity Unleashed is a place for you find some inspiration and show off your own creativity! At the bottom of this post you’ll find hundreds of links to amazing projects, recipes, crafts, and tutorials, so if you’re looking for ideas for your next project, you’ve come to the right place!
This week we are giving away this awesome handmade sign from The DIY Village for your front porch! We all get too many solicitors ringing the bell, right? And they always seem to do it right after the baby has fallen asleep for a nap…UGH!
The party starts Thursdays at 7pm ET and runs through the weekend. It’s hosted by Practically Functional, One Project Closer, The DIY Village, The Kim Six Fix, My Love 2 Create, and Her Tool Belt. If you’re a blogger and want to share your own recent projects, you only have to link up once to be seen on all six blogs! That’s six times the exposure for each of your projects! Plus, every week, each host will pick a Rockstar from the projects that were linked up that week and feature that project on our blogs.
This is my Rockstar pick from last week’s party.
Ashley from Simply Designing made this super cute DIY foam frame in just a few minutes, and it’s totally the perfect photo prop! It’s great for first day of school photos, or birthday parties, or just anytime you want to have a little fun with your photos!
Be sure to visit the other hostesses to see their Rockstar picks!
Giveaway time! Enter for your chance to win!
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter for your chance to win! Giveaway is open to all residents of the U.S., ages 18 and over.
And now for this week’s Creativity Unleashed link party!
Link up your projects below! I’m so excited to see what you’ve been working on this week! Remember, if you link up at one blog, your link will be seen in the parties from all six blogs!
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Make Cinnamon Scented Pinecones – 2 Ways! - August 18, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #186 - August 17, 2017
- Preparing For The First Day Of School: A Parent’s Guide - August 17, 2017
- 17 Simple Fall Wood Crafts - August 16, 2017
- What You Actually Need In Your Maternity Hospital Bag - August 14, 2017