Welcome to Creativity Unleashed!
Did you guys see the announcement? I welcomed four new contributors to Practically Functional yesterday! These four ladies are all amazing bloggers; you’ll see their posts on Tuesdays starting next week, and in the meantime, make sure you check out their blogs and follow along there as well!
If you’re new here, Creativity Unleashed is a place for you find some inspiration and show off your own creativity! At the bottom of this post you’ll find hundreds of links to amazing projects, recipes, crafts, and tutorials, so if you’re looking for ideas for your next project, you’ve come to the right place! And in case you missed any of the past parties, we’ve pinned the best of the best from each week’s party to the Creativity Unleashed Fabulous Features Pinterest board!!! Make sure you follow the Pinterest board to see the best ideas week after week!
The party starts Fridays at 7am EST and runs through the weekend. It’s hosted by Practically Functional, Shaken Together, One Project Closer, and The Bold Abode, and if you’re a blogger and want to share your own recent projects, you only have to link up once to be seen on all four blogs! That’s four times the exposure for each of your projects!
Did you see the features from last week’s party?! I featured a bunch of great summer fun ideas; go check them out!
In case you missed any of the awesome stuff that happened on our blogs this week, here are some highlights!
Painted Mason Jars with Flowers at OPC The Better Half
Sparkling Orange Pomegranate Juice at The Bold Adobe
DIY “Love” Wedding Card + Free Cut File at Practically Functional
Easy Two-Tiered Planter for our Pizza Garden at Shaken Together
Link up your projects below! I’m so excited to see what you’ve been working on this week! Remember, if you link up at one blog, your link will be seen in the parties from all four blogs! Each co-host will pick their own favorite projects to feature next week. Come back Thursday to see if you’ve been featured on Practically Functional, and don’t forget to visit Shaken Together, One Project Closer, and The Bold Abode to see the features they chose. And remember, please visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party, plus any others that catch your eye!
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- Grab a party button below or link back with a text link.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party, in addition to any others that catch your eye.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Make A DIY Pulley Clothesline - June 27, 2016
- Your Kitchen – The Heart Of Any Home - June 24, 2016
- Creativity Unleashed No. 126 – And A Gorilla Glue Giveaway! - June 23, 2016
- Creativity Unleashed No. 125 – And A Gorilla Glue Giveaway! - June 16, 2016
- DIY Steampunk Nursery: Part 1 – Painting The Walls - June 13, 2016