Welcome to Creativity Unleashed!
Things are moving right along with this whole house-buying business! I’m incredibly busy dealing with that and the blog on top of my full time job, but in about a month it’s going to be all worth it!!!
If you’re new here, Creativity Unleashed is a place for you find some inspiration and show off your own creativity! The party starts Fridays at 7am EST and runs through the weekend. It’s hosted by Practically Functional, Shaken Together, One Project Closer, and The Bold Abode, and you only have to link up once to be seen on all four blogs! That’s four times the exposure for each of your projects!
Did you see the features from last week’s party?! I rounded up 12 Valentine’s crafts using hearts, so if you’re starting to get ready for Valentine’s Day already, go check them out!
The most popular project from last week’s party was How To Clean Between Oven Glass shared on A Typical English Home. My oven is super dirty, so I’m gonna give this a try!
In case you missed any of the awesome stuff that happened on our blogs this week, here are some highlights!
1. DIY Scented Hot Pad Coaster from Practically Functional
2. Mini Tulip Heart Wreath from One Project Closer
3. Valentine Party Pouches & Eat Your Heart Out Printable from Shaken Together
4. Family Room Detailed Cleaning List from The Bold Abode
Link up your projects below! I’m so excited to see what you’ve been working on this week! Remember, if you link up at one blog, your link will be seen in the parties from all four blogs! Each co-host will pick their own favorite projects to feature next week. Come back Thursday to see if you’ve been featured on Practically Functional, and don’t forget to visit Shaken Together, One Project Closer, and The Bold Abode to see the features they chose. And remember, please visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party, plus any others that catch your eye!
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- Grab a party button below or link back with a text link.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party, in addition to any others that catch your eye.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Homemade French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe - September 23, 2016
- Creativity Unleashed No. 139 – And A Handmade Onesie Giveaway! - September 22, 2016
- Harry Potter Inspired Butterbeer Latte Recipe - September 18, 2016
- Creativity Unleashed No. 138 – And A Ridgid Combo Kit Giveaway! - September 15, 2016
- Fall Patio Fix Up With String Lights - September 14, 2016