Welcome to Creativity Unleashed!
If you’re new here, Creativity Unleashed is a place for you find some inspiration and show off your own creativity! At the bottom of this post you’ll find hundreds of links to amazing projects, recipes, crafts, and tutorials, so if you’re looking for ideas for your next project, you’ve come to the right place!
This week’s party is sponsored by Oriental Trading Company, and this week we’re giving away $75 to spend at Oriental Trading! Just in time to get some goodies for Easter!
The party starts Thursdays at 7pm ET and runs through the weekend. It’s hosted by Practically Functional, One Project Closer, The DIY Village, The Kim Six Fix, My Love 2 Create, and Her Tool Belt. If you’re a blogger and want to share your own recent projects, you only have to link up once to be seen on all six blogs! That’s six times the exposure for each of your projects! Plus, every week, each host will pick a Rockstar from the projects that were linked up that week, for a total of six Rockstars. Then we will open up voting for MEGA Rockstar of the week. Make sure to scroll down and vote for your favorite project below, and the project with the most votes will be the MEGA Rockstar of the week!
Ready to see the Rockstars from last week? Check out these AMAZING projects!
Rockstars from Week 161:
Cuban Sandwich – A Dish of Daily Life
Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies – Ann’s Entitled Life
Minty Molten Chocolate Lava Cake – All Because She Saved
Black Bean and Corn Nachos – Sugar, Spice and Family Life
Devilish Eggs – Simply Stacie
Almond Tequila Sangria – Simply Darrling
So who will be this week’s Mega Rockstar?!
Besides the awesome title of “Mega Rockstar of the week”, here’s what the winner will receive:
- Tons of exposure from everyone who casts a vote in the contest! (All six Rockstars for the week will get this!)
- Each of the six Rockstar projects will be pinned to the Creativity Unleashed Fabulous Features Pinterest board! (All six Rockstars get this too!)
- The MEGA Rockstar project will be featured on all of our social media networks (that’s FB, Twitter, Pinterest, and G+ shoutouts from six different bloggers!!!)
- Each host will visit the MEGA Rockstar’s blog that week and we’ll pin a bucketload of any other great content we find to some of our largest group boards!
- The MEGA Rockstar of the week will get an invite to our secret group Pinterest board where you can pin your own great content. We go through that board each week when we are looking for great, new content to pin, so this means that even months after you’ve won the MEGA Rockstar of the week, we can still find and pin your newest awesome content!
- The MEGA Rockstar will be invited to our MEGA Rockstars Facebook group where we discuss, collaborate, and help promote each other!
So pick your favorite project from the Rockstars above, and let the voting begin! We can’t wait to see which project is your favorite! I will announce the winner on Facebook and Twitter on Tuesday morning, so keep an eye out for that!
Giveaway time! Enter for your chance to win!
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter for your chance to win! Giveaway is open to all residents of the U.S., ages 18 and over.
And now for this week’s Creativity Unleashed link party!
Link up your projects below! I’m so excited to see what you’ve been working on this week! Remember, if you link up at one blog, your link will be seen in the parties from all six blogs! Each co-host will pick their favorite project to compete in the MEGA Rockstar contest, so remember to let people know to come vote for you if you’re chosen as a Rockstar!
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Help us choose the MEGA Rockstar winner from last week by casting your vote above!
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 12 Fun Shaving Cream Activities For Kids - March 27, 2017
- 2 Surefire Ways To Disinfect & Clean Bath Toys - March 24, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 165 – And An Oriental Trading Giveaway! - March 23, 2017
- My Toddler Puts Everything In Her Mouth! - March 20, 2017
- How To Make Sensory Bags For Babies & Toddlers - March 17, 2017