Hello, my name is Dagmar, and I’ve been writing my lifestyle blog Dagmar’s Home since 2009.
I blog about cottage decor, thrifty and vintage interior design, easy DIY, green and frugal living, organic food, parenting, and travel.
I’m trilled to be guest blogging for Jessi today!
Halloween is just around the corner, and I thought of an easy DIY project you can pull off in minutes!
DIY Frankenstein Cup
Here’s what you need for this project:
- green paper or plastic cups
- small glue dots
- wiggle googly eyes
- black Sharpie
- small clothes pins (preferably black)
DIY Frankenstein Cup:
Since the clothes pins I had on hand were not black, I colored five of them black with the Sharpie pen.
Then I took two of the wiggly eyes and put them on two of the glue dots. I detached both from the glue dot paper and placed them on the cup.
I drew a scar and a mouth on the cup, and that’s all I had to do to create this cute guy!
Making just one DIY Frankenstein cup isn’t enough — it’s just too much fun — so here is another one I made.
Just have fun with creating your own Frankenstein design!
3 Ideas for Using your Frankenstein Cup
- You could fill the cups with candy, put them in clear plastic bags, and close them with a pretty ribbon. They make an adorable gift you could surprise your kids with it on Halloween.
- If you are having a Halloween party, you could give the supplies to the kids and have them create their own DIY Frankenstein cups!
- Use the cups to hold silverware or straws.
Here are other DIY posts you might like:
I’m looking forward to welcoming you at my home — Dagmar’s Home!
Want to share this tutorial with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this project, check out these other simple Halloween projects!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 2 Surefire Ways To Disinfect & Clean Bath Toys - March 24, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 165 – And An Oriental Trading Giveaway! - March 23, 2017
- My Toddler Puts Everything In Her Mouth! - March 20, 2017
- How To Make Sensory Bags For Babies & Toddlers - March 17, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 164 – And An Oriental Trading Giveaway! - March 16, 2017