I have a super simple decor project to share with you: paper wrapped vases! A little bit of colored paper turns ordinary bottles into fun vases, perfect centerpieces for a party or get-together, or just to add some color to your dining table!
DIY Paper Wrapped Vases
This project is so simple and versatile! You can use the little vases to decorate for any season, or they would work great as centerpieces for a wedding or a bridal shower too!
Here’s what you need:
- clean, empty bottles (any kind will work!)
- pretty paper
- washi tape
- glue stick
First cut a 2″ wide strip of paper for each vase, making sure it’s long enough to wrap all the way around the bottle. Then wrap the paper around the middle of the bottle and glue down the end with the glue stick.
Then take two pieces of washi tape and tape all the way around the bottles at the top and bottom edges of the paper.
Then fill your vases with flowers, and enjoy!
And the best part is, you can easily change out the paper by removing the tape and sliding the paper off the bottle. That way you can reuse the bottles with different paper to match different seasons, holidays, or events!
I link up at these awesome parties!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- DIY Wainscoting With Textured Wallpaper - August 29, 2016
- Creativity Unleashed No. 135 – And A Hand Lettered Journal Giveaway! - August 25, 2016
- DIY Crib Spring Drying Rack - August 24, 2016
- 3 Fall And Holiday Simmer Pot Recipes - August 19, 2016
- Creativity Unleashed No. 134 – And A Custom T-Shirt Giveaway! - August 18, 2016