Thank you all for linking up to the
Winter Wonders & Holiday Happenings Link Party!
Today it is time for us to share our features from the the Winter Wonders & Holiday Happenings Link Party!
Each co-host selected two projects to feature, so make sure to stop by and check out each co-host’s blog to see their favorite projects!
Here are my features:
These donuts look absolutely amazing! I love eggnog 🙂
What a fabulous craft! I love the idea of preserving anniversary flowers (or anything important, really) in an ornament.
Grab the button if you were featured!
<a href=”http://practicallyfunctional.com/” target=”_blank”><img alt=”Photobucket” border=”0″ src=”http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/gooch100/Decemberbutton-Feature_2_zps4e78dd54.jpg” /></a>
Thanks again for sharing all your great projects, recipes and posts!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 12 Fun Shaving Cream Activities For Kids - March 27, 2017
- 2 Surefire Ways To Disinfect & Clean Bath Toys - March 24, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 165 – And An Oriental Trading Giveaway! - March 23, 2017
- My Toddler Puts Everything In Her Mouth! - March 20, 2017
- How To Make Sensory Bags For Babies & Toddlers - March 17, 2017