Welcome to The Fun In Functional, the weekly link party hosted on Practically Functional!
In case you missed yesterday’s announcement, PJ from Planned In Pencil is going to be picking features this week, so be sure to link up your latest and greatest!
Last week’s party was a huge success, and a ton of great ideas were linked up! Did you see the round up of 5 ways to add metallics to your fall decor that I gathered from last week’s party? Go check it out!
The most popular project from last week’s party was How to make towels smell fresh and clean shared on Angela Says. Tons of great ideas here!
Just a few guidelines to keep it fun, friendly, and fair:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects! Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Please don’t link up something you’ve shared before: we want to see your new stuff!
- Help spread the news by grabbing a link party button below!
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other posts. We all love new visitors, comments, and link party love!
- HAVE FUN!
I will be featuring a few of my favorite projects each week on the blog and sharing projects on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and Pinterest throughout the week, so be sure to follow along to see all the crafty goodness!
By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to feature or share them by using an image along with a link back to you. Also, I will send out a quick email reminder to everyone who has linked up once the party is live each week. If you no longer want to receive those reminders, just unsubscribe!
Please support the blogging community by clicking on any links that interest you and visiting the blog behind the idea. Your visits are important to the bloggers who share their work here! If you link up to the party this week, please visit and comment on a few other blogs as well. There’s no downside to networking with other bloggers and finding new ideas!
Link up any crafts, tutorials, tips and tricks, ideas, recipes, DIY projects (any project really!) you have worked on recently that you want to share!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Silhouette Promo: Designer Edition Studio Software Bundles! - July 22, 2014
- How To Transplant Tomato Seedlings Into Larger Containers - July 21, 2014
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party – No. 29 - July 18, 2014
- 8 Great Organization Tips and Tricks - July 17, 2014
- How To Make Fabric Flip Flops For Under $5! - July 16, 2014