Welcome to The Fun In Functional, the weekly link party hosted on Practically Functional!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday with family and friends! Did anyone do Black Friday shopping bright and early this morning? Personally I like Cyber Monday better, cuz it’s dang cold here in Chicago by this time of year!
Speaking of online deals, if you or anyone you know would LOVE a Silhouette cutting machine for Christmas, Silhouette is having a huge sale right now! All of their materials are 40% off through December 8, and if you want a cutting machine, the Cameo bundle is 43% off, the Portrait bundle is 55% off, or if you buy a Cameo at full price you get a Portrait and two $25 download cards ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!! Just enter the code FUNCTIONAL at checkout to get these deals! See the details here: http://practicallyfunctional.com/black-friday-silhouette-sale/
If you’re new here, I throw this party once a week on Fridays and it runs through the weekend. It’s a place for you find some inspiration and show off your own creativity. At the bottom of this post you’ll find links to a bunch of awesome projects, recipes, crafts, tutorials, and more; feel free to browse around and visit any of the links that interest you! And if you have something of your own that you want to share, just link it up below!
In case you missed any of the awesome posts that went up on Practically Functional this week, here’s a quick recap!
Now on to this week’s party!
Just a few guidelines to keep it fun, friendly, and fair:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects! Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Please don’t link up something you’ve shared before: we want to see your new stuff!
- Help spread the news by grabbing a link party button below!
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other posts. We all love new visitors, comments, and link party love!
- HAVE FUN!
I will be featuring a few of my favorite projects each week on the blog and sharing projects on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and Pinterest throughout the week, so be sure to follow along to see all the crafty goodness!
By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to feature or share them by using an image along with a link back to you. Also, I will send out a quick email reminder to everyone who has linked up once the party is live each week. If you no longer want to receive those reminders, just unsubscribe!
Please support the blogging community by clicking on any links that interest you and visiting the blog behind the idea. Your visits are important to the bloggers who share their work here! If you link up to the party this week, please visit and comment on a few other blogs as well. There’s no downside to networking with other bloggers and finding new ideas!
Link up any crafts, tutorials, tips and tricks, ideas, recipes, DIY projects (any project really!) you have worked on recently that you want to share!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Silhouette Promo: Designer Edition Studio Software Bundles! - July 22, 2014
- How To Transplant Tomato Seedlings Into Larger Containers - July 21, 2014
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party – No. 29 - July 18, 2014
- 8 Great Organization Tips and Tricks - July 17, 2014
- How To Make Fabric Flip Flops For Under $5! - July 16, 2014