First off, Happy New Year! 2012 was a GREAT year and I’m even more excited about 2013!
Second, my little blogging break was wonderful! It was so nice to relax, hang out with family, and not have to focus on blogging things. Plus we had a freak mini snowstorm here on Christmas morning, so we ended up with a white Christmas, and it was gorgeous!
I love snow, so pretty! (I think it’s a leftover-from-being-a-CA-girl thing; we definitely never had white Christmases or snow of any kind growing up, so it’s a fun novelty for me still!)
Before we get too far into the new year, I want to take a little look into the past year here at Practically Functional. Just in case you haven’t been following along since I started the blog back in February (so…everyone but my parents!), here’s a quick year-in-review of the 6 most popular posts in 2012, and 6 of my favorite posts from 2012.
2012 Best Of Practically Functional
Are your favorite projects in this list? Which ones do you think should have made the cut? I had a hard time choosing favorites; I love so many of the projects I did this past year!
I link up at these awesome parties!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Making The First Day Of School The Best Day Of School! - September 22, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #191 & Crates & Pallet Giveaway - September 21, 2017
- 14 DIY Halloween Porch Decorations - September 20, 2017
- How To Paint A Door The Easy Way! - September 18, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #190 & Crates & Pallet Giveaway - September 14, 2017