Growing up in California I never really got to see lots of fall color; the leaves got a little yellow, but it was nothing like the colors we get here in Chicago! Once the weather starts cooling off, the leaves turn gorgeous shades of yellow, orange, and red, and it’s just gorgeous. I got together with some blogger friends to bring you ten ways to add some gorgeous leaves to your fall decor to help you bring a little nature indoors this fall!
10 Ways To Use Leaves In Your Fall Decor
Just click the link below each photo to see the full project and tons of photos!
Want to share these projects with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Making The First Day Of School The Best Day Of School! - September 22, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #191 & Crates & Pallet Giveaway - September 21, 2017
- 14 DIY Halloween Porch Decorations - September 20, 2017
- How To Paint A Door The Easy Way! - September 18, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #190 & Crates & Pallet Giveaway - September 14, 2017