One of my favorite things about the holiday season is all the delicious food! You guys shared some amazing holiday recipes last week, so I rounded up a bunch of my favorites to share with you today!
Here are 9 delicious holiday recipes from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party!
Eggnog Fudge from Hoosier Homemade
Gingerbread Snowmen Sugar Cookies from Spaceships And Laser Beams
Cranberry Red Wine Sangria from Lizventures
Christmas Candy Bark from Bloom Designs
Creamy Cappuccino Cookie Martini from April GoLightly
Peppermint Chocolate Cookies from Two Twenty One
Red Velvet Cupcakes With Peppermint Frosting from Virtually Yours
Hot Cocoa Cookies from Giggles Galore
Gingerbread Latte Cupcakes from Annie’s Noms
Don’t forget to visit the Creativity Unleashed link party for more totally awesome project ideas!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this roundup, check out these other dessert recipes!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- DIY Painted Rope Coasters Are Perfect For Summer! - July 21, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #182 & Hand Lettering Giveaway - July 20, 2017
- How Does A Cricut Machine Work? - July 20, 2017
- 18 Non-Alcoholic Drinks For Summer - July 19, 2017
- Learn Hand Lettering + Free Hand Lettered Printable! - July 17, 2017