Welcome to The Fun In Functional, the weekly link party hosted on Practically Functional!
First off, I want to let you know that today I’m hanging out over at A Rosie Sweet Home. I’m sharing my favorite fall “craft”. It’s a holiday stove-top potpourri that’s easy to make and makes your house smell WONDERFUL! So stop by and check it out!
If you’re new here, I throw this party once a week on Wednesdays. It’s a place for you to see some awesome projects and find some inspiration. And if you’re a blogger, you can link up any projects you’ve been working on for the past week and show off your creativity!
Please support the blogging community by clicking through to these projects if you find something that interests you. Your visits are important to the bloggers who share their work here! If you link up to the party this week, comment on a few other blogs as well. There’s no downside to networking with other bloggers and finding new ideas!
Last week we had a three-way tie for most popular project!
And here are a few of my favorite projects from last week. Click the pictures to see the full posts!
Delicious and adorable!
Every word in that title sounds yummy!
Perfect for tiny gifts or baked goods!
I’ve always wanted to try making some!
Look how amazing that is!
Love it! So simple and elegant!
It looks like Cinderella’s carriage!
Baby clothes photo album
Navy Wifey Peters
Super cute, and a perfect way to keep the clothing they grow out of so fast!
Congrats everyone! If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the sidebar and add it to your blog!
On to this week’s party!
Just a few guidelines to keep it fun, friendly, and fair:
- Please, no etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Follow Practically Functional so you never miss a party!
- Help spread the news by grabbing a link party button from the sidebar!
- Comment on at least 2 other posts. We all love new visitors, comments, and link party love!
- HAVE FUN!
I will be featuring a few of my favorite projects each week, so by linking up you are giving me permission to do so. Only projects with a link back to this party can be featured, so grab a button!
I will also be pinning my favorite projects and features to my Pinterest boards, so be sure to follow along there to see all the crafty goodness.
Link up any crafts, tutorials, tips and tricks, ideas, recipes, DIY projects (anything really!) that you have been working on recently that you want to share!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 10 Awesome Craft Projects to Make this Week - July 24, 2014
- Silhouette Promo: Designer Edition Studio Software Bundles! - July 22, 2014
- How To Transplant Tomato Seedlings Into Larger Containers - July 21, 2014
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party – No. 29 - July 18, 2014
- 8 Great Organization Tips and Tricks - July 17, 2014