Welcome to The Fun In Functional, the weekly link party hosted on Practically Functional!
If you’re new here, I throw this party once a week on Wednesdays. It’s a place for you to see some awesome projects and find some inspiration. And if you’re a blogger, you can link up any projects you’ve been working on for the past week and show off your creativity!
Please support the blogging community by clicking through to these projects if you find something that interests you. Your visits are important to the bloggers who share their work here! If you link up to the party this week, comment on a few other blogs as well. There’s no downside to networking with other bloggers and finding new ideas!
Last week’s most popular project was the broken twig tree shared on Lemon Tree Dwelling:
And here are a few of my favorite projects from last week. Check them out!
These little trees are super cute, and easy to make!
I love these nutcrackers! It’s a simple idea, and totally fabulous!
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas is my favorite Christmas movie, and these teacup headbands are so fun!
Paper snowflakes are always fun, but 3D paper snowflakes are even cooler! They look super complicated, but they’re not(!) and the tutorial is really easy to follow.
This tie skirt is so cool! And the tutorial is great. Plus, I’m loving that cow in the background.
Yum! Cream cheese, butter, sugar, chocolate? Yes please!
Eggnog is delicious, so I bet eggnog bread is even better!
Gah! How cute is this?! JM just bought a few six packs of Christmas beer, maybe I’ll do this as a surprise for him one day.
Very cute! I especially like the little dots of “snow” on the outside, as well as inside.
Congrats everyone! If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the “Grab A Button” tab at the top of the sidebar!
On to this week’s party!
Just a few guidelines to keep it fun, friendly, and fair:
- Please, no etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc. And no posts you have linked up before, we want to see your new stuff!
- Follow Practically Functional so you never miss a party!
- Help spread the news by grabbing a link party button from the “Grab A Button” tab at the top of the sidebar!
- Comment on at least 2 other posts. We all love new visitors, comments, and link party love!
- HAVE FUN!
I will be featuring a few of my favorite projects each week, so by linking up you are giving me permission to do so.
I will also be pinning my favorite projects and features to my Pinterest boards, so be sure to follow along there to see all the crafty goodness.
Link up any crafts, tutorials, tips and tricks, ideas, recipes, DIY projects (any project really!) that you have been working on recently that you want to share!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Silhouette Promo: Designer Edition Studio Software Bundles! - July 22, 2014
- How To Transplant Tomato Seedlings Into Larger Containers - July 21, 2014
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party – No. 29 - July 18, 2014
- 8 Great Organization Tips and Tricks - July 17, 2014
- How To Make Fabric Flip Flops For Under $5! - July 16, 2014