This post was last updated on
Christmas is just around the corner; have you set up your Christmas tree yet?! I love having a Christmas tree in the house, so we usually go out and get ours right after Thanksgiving. 🙂
This week I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to bring you 12 awesome Christmas tree ideas for your holiday tree this year; they are all simple to do and will make your tree and home look great!
12 Christmas Tree Ideas
I love using recycled goods when I craft, so when I had a bunch of cat food cans laying around last year, I decided I had to make something fun with them.
I turned them into this adorable recycled tin can christmas tree!
I just wrapped up the tin cans with pretty paper, added an ornament, and glued them all together into a Christmas tree shape.
Check out the full tutorial here: Recycled Tin Can Christmas Tree For Under $5!
If you want to see more awesome Christmas tree ideas, check out these great projects from the DIY Housewives!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Attach In Cricut Design Space - January 27, 2020
- How To Weld In Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2020
- How To Slice In Cricut Design Space - January 13, 2020
- How To Organize Your Kitchen Drawers: 20 Ideas To Tame The Clutter - December 16, 2019
- Is A Cricut Worth The Price: How To Decide For Yourself - December 11, 2019