This post was last updated on
Grove Collaborative always has awesome freebies available with a $20 purchase, but supplies vary and sometimes they run out of one freebie and substitute in another. If you want the specific freebie you see advertised, make sure you place your order right away before it sells out!
Get ready for back to school with these free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products, hand sanitizer spray, and scrubber sponges from Grove Collaborative!
We’ve all been there: One day you’re enjoying the long, lazy days of summer, then suddenly the first day of school is right around the corner!
But don’t worry, I’ve got you covered so you can keep your home organized and healthy while you’re running to open houses and after school activities, packing lunches, and helping with homework.
My secret weapon is Grove Collaborative! Grove makes creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. They deliver the best natural products (carbon offset) right to your doorstep, on your schedule. Grove has you covered for all your cleaning and organization needs as you head into back-to-school season.
And this month Grove Collaborative is giving away free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products, hand sanitizer spray, walnut scrubber sponges, and even a super cute cleaning caddy to help you get organized! You can take advantage of this awesome deal and get the cleaning and organizing supplies you need by clicking here!
FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products Kit!
The free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products kit includes:
Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap
Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap
Mrs. Meyer’s Multi-Surface Spray
Grove Hand Sanitizer Spray
Grove Walnut Scrubber Sponges
Free Shipping & 60 day VIP trial!
Grove Cleaning Caddy (Bonus item with $39 purchase!)
The free kit is available through Grove Collaborative. Haven’t heard of Grove before? They are an online subscription service whose mission is to make sure that getting the absolute best, non-toxic, all-natural cleaning, household, and personal care products is totally effortless and affordable! Check out more info on what Grove Collaborative offers and why I love them here!
I started using Mrs. Meyer’s products a few years ago and have been hooked ever since. They’re made with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils, in scents inspired by a backyard garden. They are natural and gentle, but pack a serious punch when it comes to dirt and grime! Plus they smell AMAZING!
They’re perfect for making quick work of cleaning up pots and pans, sticky lunchboxes, at-home science experiment messes, and more! Plus the Grove hand sanitizer spray is perfect for tossing into the kids’ backpacks so they can try to avoid the back-to-school germs!
School supplies can take a big chunk out of your budget. Grove Collaborative is a great way to save on back-to-school household and personal care products like tissues, hand sanitizer, and vitamins. I find that items are less expensive than our local grocery store, and you can often score free products with a minimum purchase. Plus, once you’ve submitted your first order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, you’ll save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
This back-to-school season is a great time to give Grove Collaborative a try (even if it’s just for the freebies!)
Get your free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products, hand sanitizer spray, and walnut scrubber sponges with your first $20 purchase by clicking here. (Remember, you get the Grove enamel cleaning caddy free with a $39 purchase!)
Already a Grove Collaborative customer? No worries, you know they always have a great deal! You can get a free set of walnut scrubber sponges by clicking here!
So, how do I get my free Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products?
1. Click here to visit Grove Collaborative and get the free cleaning products + free hand sanitizer spray + free walnut scrubber sponges + free shipping + a 60 day free VIP trial. If you’re already a Grove customer, you’ll get a free set of walnut scrubber sponges added to your cart when you click that link.
2. Answer a few quick questions about your home and Grove will auto-fill your cart with $20 worth of suggested products to help you get started. But you can always change it around if you don’t like the suggestions; there are tons of amazing products available!
3. Finalize your cart. If you want to go with the suggested products, go for it! If you want to change stuff around, you can do that too! Just make sure you have at least $20 worth of stuff in your cart in order to get the free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products at checkout.
4. Check out and place your order! Your free cleaning kit will be added to your order, and your products will arrive in a few days!
This awesome deal ends Friday night, August 31. Supplies are limited, and this is always a super popular deal, so make sure you grab it before time runs out or before it sells out!
Want to share this great deal with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Disclosure: I’m thrilled to be partnering with Grove Collaborative as an affiliate, which means I get a small commission if you make a purchase using any of my links. But I seriously LOVE Grove Collaborative, all of their products, and the amazing service they provide, and all opinions in this post are 100% my own. I would never write a post about something I didn’t think was useful or interesting for you guys, and Practically Functional will only publish sponsored posts for companies or products I love and believe in! 🙂
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019
- Cousin Crew SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 19, 2019
- How To Spray Paint Patio Furniture - August 12, 2019
- How To Hand-Wash Bras, The Right Way! - August 5, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Pens & Markers - July 29, 2019