This post was last updated on
2014 was a pretty amazing year! I had a ton of fun working on projects and sharing them with you this year, plus, we bought a house in March, so that opened up a whole new world of potential projects!
In case you missed any of the awesome stuff that was shared here at Practically Functional this year, here is a list of the top ten most popular posts from 2014! (And don’t forget to check out the most popular posts from 2013 and 2012 as well!)
Want to share these projects with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons off to the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Personalized Grandparent Pillows With A Cricut Maker - November 6, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Love My Cricut Maker - October 23, 2019
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019