This post was last updated on
2014 was a pretty amazing year! I had a ton of fun working on projects and sharing them with you this year, plus, we bought a house in March, so that opened up a whole new world of potential projects!
In case you missed any of the awesome stuff that was shared here at Practically Functional this year, here is a list of the top ten most popular posts from 2014! (And don’t forget to check out the most popular posts from 2013 and 2012 as well!)
Want to share these projects with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons off to the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019