This post was last updated on
Thank you all for linking up to the
Winter Wonders & Holiday Happenings Link Party!
Today it is time for us to share our features from the the Winter Wonders & Holiday Happenings Link Party!
Each co-host selected two projects to feature, so make sure to stop by and check out each co-host’s blog to see their favorite projects!
Here are my features:
These donuts look absolutely amazing! I love eggnog 🙂
What a fabulous craft! I love the idea of preserving anniversary flowers (or anything important, really) in an ornament.
Grab the button if you were featured!
<a href=”https://practicallyfunctional.com/” target=”_blank”><img alt=”Photobucket” border=”0″ src=”http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/gooch100/Decemberbutton-Feature_2_zps4e78dd54.jpg” /></a>
Thanks again for sharing all your great projects, recipes and posts!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- DIY No Sew Baby Flower Headbands - June 5, 2019
- Quick & Easy Campfire Meals - May 27, 2019
- How To Get Rid Of Weeds Naturally - May 22, 2019
- Which Cricut Should I Buy? All 4 Cricut Models Compared - April 26, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019