Spring scents are here! Learn how you can get FREE Mrs. Meyer’s products: spring scented all-natural cleaning products and a brand new kitchen towel!
Spring is finally here! At least, it is at Grove Collaborative! Mrs. Meyer’s has released their limited edition spring scents (mint, peony, and lilac) and now through the end of April my friends at Grove are offering a FREE Mrs. Meyer’s kit: free Mrs. Meyer’s products in amazing spring scents, plus a kitchen towel from Grove Collaborative!
FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Scented Products!
The spring scents kit includes:
Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Hand Soap
Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Dish Soap
Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Multi-Surface Spray
Free Grove Kitchen Towel
The free kit is available through Grove Collaborative. Haven’t heard of Grove before? They are an online subscription service whose mission is to make sure that getting the absolute best, non-toxic, all-natural cleaning, household, and personal care products is totally effortless and affordable! Check out more info on what Grove Collaborative offers and why I love them here!
As soon as April rolls around I can’t wait to start spending more time outside! I being out in the sun gardening, playing with the baby and the dog, or just hanging out with friends.
Of course, the Chicago weather can be a little uncooperative, and we had snow last weekend. That’s right…SNOW! So I had to get a little creative about bringing spring indoors.
One of my favorite ways to do that is with Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents.
This year, Mrs. Meyer’s is featuring three limited-edition scents for spring: mint, peony, and lilac. They make my home smell like a lush garden!
If you’re ready to bring spring indoors, give Grove Collaborative a try (even if it’s just for the freebies!)
New Grove Collaborative customers can get their free Mrs. Meyer’s products in fabulous spring scents with their first $20 purchase by clicking here.
Already a Grove Collaborative customer? No worries, you know they always have a great deal! You can get a free set of Grove walnut scrubbers by clicking here!
So, how do I get my free Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents?
1. Click here to visit Grove Collaborative and get the free spring scented products + free kitchen towel + free shipping + a 60 day free VIP trial. If you’re already a Grove customer, you’ll get a free set of walnut scrubber sponges!
2. Answer a few quick questions about your home and Grove will auto-fill your cart with $20 worth of suggested products to help you get started. But you can always change it around if you don’t like the suggestions; there are tons of amazing products available!
3. Finalize your cart. If you want to go with the suggested products, go for it! If you want to change stuff around, you can do that too! Just make sure you have at least $20 worth of stuff in your cart in order to get the free Mrs. Meyer’s spring scented products and kitchen towel at checkout.
4. Check out and place your order! Your free spring scents kit will be added to your order, and your products will arrive in a few days!
This awesome deal ends Sunday night, April 29. Supplies are limited, and this is always a super popular deal, so make sure you grab it before time runs out or before it sells out!
Want to share this great deal with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Disclosure: I’m thrilled to be partnering with Grove Collaborative as an affiliate, which means I get a small commission if you make a purchase using any of my links. But I seriously LOVE Grove Collaborative, all of their products, and the amazing service they provide, and all opinions in this post are 100% my own. I would never write a post about something I didn’t think was useful or interesting for you guys, and Practically Functional will only publish sponsored posts for companies or products I love and believe in! 🙂
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- The Easiest Way To Make Your Own Clear Party Favor Boxes - February 13, 2019
- How To Hull Strawberries The Safest, Easiest Way - February 8, 2019
- How To Install A Programmable Wall Light Switch Timer - February 4, 2019
- Egg Blowing 101: How To Blow Out An Egg To Make It Hollow - February 1, 2019
- Whatever Sprinkles Your Donuts SVG Cut File - January 28, 2019