Go green in your laundry room this summer with these free Method laundry detergent packs and wool dryer balls!
Summer is the perfect time to go green in the laundry room!
Your laundry basket is probably already overflowing with beach towels, wet bathing suits, and muddy play clothes. The good news is that when it comes to tackling stains and smells, natural alternatives can be just as effective as the products you’re used to!
Not only is a green laundry routine a great way to create a healthier home for you and your family, but it can also save you a ton of money in the long run.⠀⠀
First, grab this free set of method free & clear laundry packs + Grove wool dryer balls + free shipping & 60 day VIP trial with your first order of $20 from Grove Collaborative!
FREE method Laundry Detergent Packs & Grove Dryer Balls!
This green laundry routine kit includes:
Free method Laundry Packs
Free Grove Wool Dryer Balls (3 pack)
Free Shipping! (carbon offset)
The free kit is available through Grove Collaborative. Haven’t heard of Grove before? They are an online subscription service whose mission is to make sure that getting the absolute best, non-toxic, all-natural cleaning, household, and personal care products is totally effortless and affordable! Check out more info on what Grove Collaborative offers and why I love them here!
The lazy days of summer are here, so I appreciate anything that makes my life easier. Here are a few of my favorite laundry tips:
- Laundry packs are truly effortless — no drips, no spills, no measuring. Toss a few in your suitcase for doing laundry on summer road trips instead of lugging around a bottle of detergent. And in case you’re wondering — yes, they’re biodegradable!
- Soaking clothes overnight can help loosen grass stains and popsicle drips. Simply fill your washing machine with water, add your detergent and clothes, and let everything soak overnight while you sleep. In the morning, hit “start” and say goodbye to stains.
- White-on-white looks great with a tan — not so good with deodorant, sweat, or sunblock stains. Get rid of those yellow armpit stains with this trick.
- Take advantage of breezy days and line dry your laundry. The smell of sun-dried clothing is the best! Learn how to set up your own DIY pulley clothesline in just a few minutes.
- For those items that still need to go in the dryer, using wool dryer balls can cut down on waste (no more dryer sheets!), make your laundry softer, and speed up drying time. Your clothes and your energy bill will thank you! Grab a free pack from Grove, or learn how to make your own wool dryer balls!
- Customize a laundry scent that will make you smile every time you get a whiff of your clothing. Just pick your favorite essential oil and apply a few dabs to your wool dryer balls for a fresh load of laundry.
- Mix up your own natural linen spray in any scent! Spritz onto freshly laundered sheets, towels, and clothing.
- Never run out of detergent again! Grove Collaborative delivers all your favorite natural household and personal care products to your doorstep, on your schedule.
Grove Collaborative makes sticking to a green laundry routine effortless and affordable, even when things get busy. Now I get natural detergent, toilet paper, and shampoo — things I always forget when I’m at the store — delivered to my doorstep, on my schedule. Grove sends me an email reminder a week before my order ships, so I can easily customize my basket or change my delivery date. It’s also a nice reminder to check the cabinets and add any items I’m running low on!
You’ll get the laundry set free when you place your first order of $20 using my link. To give you an idea of what you could order, here are some of my other laundry essentials:
- Grove Collaborative orange essential oil $5.95
- Ecover stain remover $4.99
- Seventh Generation chlorine-free bleach $3.59
- Real Simple Clean washing machine cleaner & deodorizer $7.99
- method laundry packs FREE
- Grove Collaborative wool dryer balls FREE
You’ll get all these amazing products for $22.52 with free shipping! Plus, once you have submitted your order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. VIP’s get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
If you want to try a green laundry routine this summer, give Grove Collaborative a try (even if it’s just for the freebies!)
Already a Grove Collaborative customer? No worries, you know they always have a great deal! You can get a free set of Grove walnut scrubbers by clicking here!
So, how do I get my free method laundry packs and Grove wool dryer balls?
1. Click here to visit Grove Collaborative and get the free laundry packs + dryer balls + free shipping + a 60 day free VIP trial. If you’re already a Grove customer, you’ll get a free set of walnut scrubber sponges!
2. Answer a few quick questions about your home and Grove will auto-fill your cart with $20 worth of suggested products to help you get started. But you can always change it around if you don’t like the suggestions; there are tons of amazing products available!
3. Finalize your cart. If you want to go with the suggested products, go for it! If you want to change stuff around, you can do that too! Just make sure you have at least $20 worth of stuff in your cart in order to get the free method laundry detergent and dryer balls at checkout.
4. Check out and place your order! Your free green laundry kit will be added to your order, and your products will arrive in a few days!
This awesome deal ends Saturday night, June 30. Supplies are limited, and this is always a super popular deal, so make sure you grab it before time runs out or before it sells out!
Want to share this great deal with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Disclosure: I’m thrilled to be partnering with Grove Collaborative as an affiliate, which means I get a small commission if you make a purchase using any of my links. But I seriously LOVE Grove Collaborative, all of their products, and the amazing service they provide, and all opinions in this post are 100% my own. I would never write a post about something I didn’t think was useful or interesting for you guys, and Practically Functional will only publish sponsored posts for companies or products I love and believe in! 🙂
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019
- Simple DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shirt - February 20, 2019