Everything you need to know about Grove Collaborative AND how to go green and get FREE Grove hand soap and a refillable glass dispenser with your first order!
I’m always working to “go green” so I get super excited when I find a natural and sustainable product that works as well as its traditional counterparts. Plus I love household products that are beautiful and smell great. 🙂
So you can imagine how excited I was to find out that one of my favorite brands, Grove Collaborative, has launched a brand new line of hand soap that comes in large, eco-friendly pouches so you can easily refill the sleek glass hand soap vessel that goes with it.
This month you can be one of the first to try it for free, because Grove Collaborative is giving away free Grove hand soap & a glass soap dispenser! Anyone who wants to can go green with this great-smelling, sustainable cleaning product FOR FREE by clicking here!
FREE Sustainable Grove Hand Soap & Glass Dispenser Kit!
The free Grove hand soap & glass dispenser kit includes:
Grove Collaborative Hand Soap Pouch
Grove Collaborative Hand Soap Dispenser
Grove Collaborative Stoneware Tray
Free Shipping & 60 day VIP trial!
The free kit is available through Grove Collaborative. Haven’t heard of Grove before? They are an online subscription service whose mission is to make sure that getting the absolute best, non-toxic, all-natural cleaning, household, and personal care products is totally effortless and affordable! Check out more info on what Grove Collaborative offers and why I love them here!
Grove’s new hand soap pouches are every zero-waster’s dream come true! Instead of buying a single-use plastic soap pump, you just twist off the top, fill up your soap dispenser, and voilà!
Each pouch contains approximately 3 refills. The pouches use 60% less plastic than a traditional soap bottle and cost a lot less to make, fill, and transport — which means you end up saving a lot of money in the long run.
While these soaps are wallet friendly, the scents are decidedly luxurious: Lavender & Thyme, and Lemon Eucalyptus & Mint. Both are formulated with essential oils and aloe vera for extra moisture, and are perfect all-season scents. (For those of you who prefer fragrance free, check out the Free & Clear.)
The set also includes a gorgeous refillable glass hand soap dispenser. Think of it as a “grown up” version of your typical plastic pump bottle. The glass is thick and sturdy, and the brushed metal pump complements any decor, plus it’s refillable, so you don’t have to waste a plastic bottle every time you need more soap!
Grove Collaborative has become my go-to for laundry detergent, cleaning supplies, toothpaste, and more because they share my passion for healthy, beautiful household products. They hand-select the best natural products and deliver them (carbon offset) right to your doorstep, on your schedule. I get a monthly shipment but I can change up the products in it every month, move the shipment date to later or earlier, or even cancel it all together if I don’t need anything that month!
Using Grove is a simple switch that can make a big difference in the health of your home — not to mention your budget! An added benefit: Once you’ve submitted your first order, you’ll also be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
If, like me, you’re trying to reduce your impact and create a healthy home, I can’t recommend Grove enough. Get your free Grove hand soap, glass dispenser, and stoneware tray with your first $20 purchase by clicking here.
If you’re already a customer, you’ll receive a free set of Grove walnut scrubbers — they’re sustainably made and tackle tough messes on dishes or countertops.
So, how do I get my free Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products & Caddy?
1. Click here to visit Grove Collaborative and get the free hand soap +glass dispenser + stoneware tray + free shipping + a 60 day free VIP trial. If you’re already a Grove customer, you’ll get a free set of walnut scrubber sponges added to your cart when you click that link.
2. Answer a few quick questions about your home and Grove will auto-fill your cart with $20 worth of suggested products to help you get started. But you can always change it around if you don’t like the suggestions; there are tons of amazing products available!
3. Finalize your cart. If you want to go with the suggested products, go for it! If you want to change stuff around, you can do that too! Just make sure you have at least $20 worth of stuff in your cart in order to get the free hand soap and dispenser at checkout.
4. Check out and place your order! Your free cleaning kit will be added to your order, and your products will arrive in a few days!
This awesome deal ends October 31. Supplies are limited, and this is always a super popular deal, so make sure you grab it before time runs out or before it sells out!
Want to share this great deal with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Disclosure: I’m thrilled to be partnering with Grove Collaborative as an affiliate, which means I get a small commission if you make a purchase using any of my links. But I seriously LOVE Grove Collaborative, all of their products, and the amazing service they provide, and all opinions in this post are 100% my own. I would never write a post about something I didn’t think was useful or interesting for you guys, and Practically Functional will only publish sponsored posts for companies or products I love and believe in! 🙂
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019
- Simple DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shirt - February 20, 2019