This post was last updated on
Who else loves Dr. Seuss?! Green Eggs And Ham was one of my favorite books when I was a kid, so as a little tribute, I decided to make some green eggs and ham pretzel bites!
They only take about ten minutes to make, and they’re so delicious!
Green Eggs And Ham Pretzel Bites
Here’s what you need: (affiliate links below)
- square pretzels
- white candy melts (you can also find these at Michaels)
- green M&Ms
Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
Put some pretzels out on a cookie sheet, and put a candy melt on top of each.
Put the sheet in the oven for 4-5 minutes, just until the candy melts start to soften. You don’t want them to melt all the way through the holes in the pretzels; just let them get a little soft on top.
Pull the sheet out of the oven and carefully add a green M&M to the top of each pretzel, gently pressing the M&M into the candy melt.
Let the candy melt cool for a few minutes, and then enjoy!
Want to share this recipe with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
P.S. if you liked this project, check out these other simple recipes!
This recipe is part of the Dr. Seuss Edition of Craft Lightning! If you’re looking for quick and easy Dr. Seuss themed project ideas, check out all the other Craft Lightning projects at The Country Chic Cottage or 30 Minute Crafts! Every single project takes less than 15 minutes to make!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019