This post was last updated on
Halloween is such a fun holiday to celebrate. I’m sure you can tell… I’ve already shared my toilet paper roll bats and it is just now the beginning of October! Today I am sharing some utterly adorable and fun Halloween treat ideas. They are just so cute and easy to make!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Candy Corn Cookie Bark from Sweet Bella Roos
How to Make Edible Googly Eyes by Your Homebased Mom
Witch Hat Peanut Butter Cookies from Life with the Crust Off
Orange Brownie Trifle from Wine and Glue
White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies from Couponing and Cooking
Monster Eyeball Pretzels by Princess Pinky Girl
Easy Pumpkin Patties by Mom on Timeout
Monster Cookie Dip from A Worthy Read
Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies by Moms and Munchkins
Homemade Pumpkin Oreos by This Silly Girl’s Life
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this roundup, check out these other Halloween project ideas!
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Thursday evening at 7pm ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019