This post was last updated on
Guys, it’s my one year blogiversary! I’ve been blogging for a full year!!! I cannot even believe it. 🙂
And you guys are the best! I want to thank you for everything – thanks for your support, thanks for reading my blog, thanks for leaving awesome comments, and thanks for the motivation to keep crafting and writing new posts! You guys are the reason I have so much fun writing this blog! And to celebrate, I have five awesome giveaways lined up next week!
But first, I have big plans for Practically Functional this year, and I need your help! I want to make PF even better this year, and the best way to do that is to learn a little more about you all and get your feedback.
So, will you do me a HUGE favor and fill out a quick survey for me?
Whether you’ve been following along since I started or are just here for the giveaways next week, I want to hear from you! Whether I know you in real life or through my blog, I want to know what you think! I really want your honest opinions, both good and bad!
The survey is completely anonymous, but you can leave your name in the last question if you’d like. Thanks for taking the time to let me know what you think!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Personalized Grandparent Pillows With A Cricut Maker - November 6, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Love My Cricut Maker - October 23, 2019
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019