Hi there, and welcome to Practically Functional, a DIY and crafts blog for everyone! My name is Jessi and I believe that anyone can do crafts and DIY projects, regardless of skill or experience. If you’re new to Practically Functional, I suggest you start here to learn more about the blog.
Our first daughter was born in 2015, and life hasn’t been the same since. I quit my full time job in IT to stay home with her and be a full time blogger, and I’m loving it!
We have a second daughter who was born in 2018, so now our house is full of girls!
We share our home with two kitties (Finnegan, the tabby, and Puck, the black one) and a three year old pitbull-mix named Fawkes. With a toddler, a baby, two cats, and a dog, it can be a bit of a zoo around here sometimes, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
If you like what you see here at Practically Functional, make sure you sign up for the email newsletter so you can get craft projects, Cricut tutorials, and cleaning tips in your inbox every week (for free!) I’d also love for you to follow me on the Practically Functional Facebook page or on Pinterest. Whenever I see an inspiring idea, I share it on Facebook or Pinterest, so don’t miss out.
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019