Hi there, and welcome to Practically Functional, a DIY and crafts blog for everyone! My name is Jessi and I believe that anyone can do crafts and DIY projects, regardless of skill or experience. If you’re new to Practically Functional, I suggest you start here to learn more about the blog.
Our daughter was born in September of 2015, and life hasn’t been the same since! I quit my full time job in IT to stay home with her and be a full time blogger, and I’m loving it!
We share our home with two kitties (Finnegan, the tabby, and Puck, the black one) and a two year old pitbull-mix named Fawkes. With a toddler, two cats, and a dog, it can be a bit of a zoo around here sometimes, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
If you like what you see here at Practically Functional, make sure you sign up for the email newsletter so you can get craft projects, Cricut tutorials, and cleaning tips in your inbox every week (for free!) I’d also love for you to follow me on the Practically Functional Facebook page or on Pinterest. Whenever I see an inspiring idea, I share it on Facebook or Pinterest, so don’t miss out.
I want to hear from you! Please feel free to email me anytime at [email protected] anytime, even if it’s just to say hi.
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Make Your Own Soft Baby Blocks - January 16, 2019
- How To Cut Fabric With A Cricut Maker - January 9, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products & Caddy From Grove Collaborative! - January 4, 2019
- Which Cricut Accessories & Supplies Do I REALLY Need? - January 4, 2019
- 65 Ways To Organize Using Dollar Tree Storage Bins - December 19, 2018