Hi there, and welcome to Practically Functional, a DIY and crafts blog for everyone! My name is Jessi and I believe that anyone can do crafts and DIY projects, regardless of skill or experience. If you’re new to Practically Functional, I suggest you start here to learn more about the blog.
Our daughter was born in September of 2015, and life hasn’t been the same since! I quit my full time job in IT to stay home with her and be a full time blogger, and I’m loving it!
We share our home with two kitties (Finnegan, the tabby, and Puck, the black one) and a two year old pitbull-mix named Fawkes. With a toddler, two cats, and a dog, it can be a bit of a zoo around here sometimes, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
If you like what you see here at Practically Functional, make sure you sign up for the email newsletter so you can get tutorials and project ideas delivered right to your inbox twice a week! I’d also love for you to follow me on the Practically Functional Facebook page or on Pinterest. Whenever I see an inspiring idea, I share it on Facebook or Pinterest, so don’t miss out.
I want to hear from you! Please feel free to email me anytime at [email protected] anytime, even if it’s just to say hi.
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 9 Ways To Disinfect Your House After Flu Season - December 10, 2018
- 10 Minute Yuletide Greetings Card - December 3, 2018
- Cricut Maker: Everything You Need To Know Before Buying! - November 21, 2018
- The Best Matching Family Christmas Pajamas - November 19, 2018
- DIY Matching Family Christmas Pajamas - November 14, 2018