Hi there, and welcome!
You might be here because you found a pin on Pinterest about turning a tire into a dog bed, or maybe you googled “homemade grout cleaner” because it’s finally time to deep clean that dirty shower. Or perhaps you just want to know how to use your Cricut because it didn’t really come with a user manual, or you’re looking for fun project ideas or tips on how to accomplish your next DIY project. No matter how you got here, I’m glad you did!
I believe that even anyone can do crafts and DIY projects, regardless of skill or experience. I started Practically Functional in 2012 as a place to share simple tutorials and easy “hacks” to help people tackle the project they’ve always dreamed of!
Here’s how Practically Functional can help
- Detailed tutorials on how to use a Cricut, plus tons of Cricut project ideas so you can create amazing things with your machine
- Fun craft projects to give you a creative outlet
- Step by step DIY tutorials to help you achieve even the most complex-seeming DIY project
- Simple cleaning tips and tricks to make cleaning easier, faster, and all-around less terrible
- Practical organization solutions that make a big impact
- Gardening tips and tricks for beginners, pros, and everywhere in between
Practically Functional’s mission:
Practically Functional isn’t about being a “professional” crafter or DIYer, or about putting together the perfect design scheme for your house. It’s about giving you all the tools and knowledge you need to take on your own DIY project, whether it’s a simple craft, finally getting your Cricut out of the box so you can make cool things, getting that pantry organized once and for all, tackling spring cleaning, or even taking on a painting project or building a piece of furniture. I know that you can do it, and it’s Practically Functional’s mission to help!
If those sound like the kind of projects you want to do, then you’re in the right place! Search for a project, browse through the main categories, and see some of our most popular posts below!
P.S. If you want to learn more about me (btw, hi, I’m Jessi!), you can do that here!
Find your next DIY project or craft