Practically Functional: A DIY and crafts blog for everyone
Hi there, and welcome!
You might be here because you found a pin on Pinterest about turning a tire into a dog bed, or maybe you googled “homemade grout cleaner” because it’s finally time to deep clean that dirty shower. Or perhaps you’re just looking for fun project ideas or tips on how to accomplish your next DIY project. No matter how you got here, I’m glad you did!
I believe that even anyone can do crafts and DIY projects, regardless of skill or experience. I started Practically Functional in 2012 as a place to share simple tutorials and easy “hacks” to help people tackle the project they’ve always dreamed of!
Here’s how Practically Functional can help:
- Fun craft projects to give you a creative outlet
- Step by step DIY tutorials to help you achieve even the most complex-seeming DIY project
- Kid-friendly projects and activities so you can spend time with your family AND be creative
- Simple cleaning tips and tricks to make cleaning easier, faster, and all-around less terrible
- Quick and easy home decor ideas and practical organization solutions that make a big impact
Practically Functional’s mission:
Practically Functional isn’t about being a “professional” DIYer or about putting together the perfect design scheme for your house. It’s about giving you all the tools and knowledge you need to take on your own DIY project, whether it’s a simple craft, finally getting your pantry organized once and for all, tackling spring cleaning, painting a room in your house, or even building a piece of furniture. I know that you can do it, and it’s Practically Functional’s mission to help!
If those sound like the kind of projects you want to do, then you’re in the right place!
P.S. If you want to learn more about me, you can do that here!
Get started by checking out the best of Practically Functional below! And don’t forget to sign up for the email newsletter to get craft projects, Cricut tutorials, and cleaning tips in your inbox every week (for free!)
Tips & Tricks: