Want to contribute a guest post to Practically Functional? Awesome! I’d love to hear your idea, and I appreciate your interest in the site!
What we’re looking for:
Practically Functional is a lifestyle blog for busy moms; we want to be an awesome resource for busy moms to help them out in every facet of their lives. Being a mom is crazy, but I believe there’s a way to make it all work without losing your mind: a way to get all of the chores done quickly and efficiently and still have time to enjoy hanging out with your family. And it’s Practically Functional’s mission to help!
We’re looking for practical advice, easy recipes, simple projects, or just funny, casual, and relatable stories about parenting in general.
What we’re NOT looking for:
I’m not looking for sponsored posts that are pretending to be a guest post. If your post is promoting your site or products, or just want to write a post in exchange for a link back, I’m not interested.
If you’re truly interested in partnering with me and advertising on Practically Functional, I’d be happy to talk to you! You can see more details on the Work With Me page.
Compensation and other details
- We compensate $35 for each accepted post.
- There’s no minimum or maximum word count, but feel free to look around the site to get an idea of the normal word count on Practically Functional
- If your post was previously published on your personal blog, that’s fine, but I don’t accept posts that were previously published on large sites like HuffPost or Pregnant Chicken, etc.
- If you want to include an image in your post, that’s great! Otherwise I can find a stock photo to accompany your post.
How to submit your piece
First, please read the licensing terms below. At the bottom of the form below is a place for you to sign; please fill that out and hit submit to agree to the terms.
Then you can submit your post to the content team for review here: https://airtable.com/shrOFCJS3XXMmDWnt
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Super Easy DIY Wooden Firecrackers For The 4th Of July! - May 21, 2018
- What Kinds Of Crafts & DIY Projects Can I Make With My Cricut Machine? - May 14, 2018
- Get Ready For Summer With FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products From Grove Collaborative! - May 8, 2018
- 26 Simple DIY Pet Projects Anyone Can Do! - May 7, 2018
- 11 DIY Patriotic Project Ideas! - May 2, 2018