PLEASE NOTE: This page is only intended for bloggers to submit guest tutorials and posts. If you are interested in promoting your small business, site, brand, or product, please visit the Work With Me page for more information on sponsored content.
Want to contribute a guest post to Practically Functional? Awesome! I’d love for you to send me a post, and I appreciate your interest in the site!
Please read the guidelines below, and then submit your content using the form at the bottom of this page. After you submit your post below, we will review it and then a member of our content team will reach out to you via email to let you know if it fits with the Practically Functional audience and if we plan to publish it!
What we’re looking for:
Practically Functional is a DIY and crafts blog for everyone; we believe that anyone can do crafts and DIY projects, regardless of skill or experience. And it’s Practically Functional’s mission to help!
We’re looking for simple craft tutorials, DIY projects, cleaning and organizing tips, easy recipes, or just a fun project you did in your home that you think others might want to see.
What we’re NOT looking for:
Practically Functional does not accept guest posts from brands. We also do not accept guest posts for the purpose of advertising or link building.
If you’re truly interested in partnering with me to promote your brand, website, or product on Practically Functional, I’d be happy to talk to you! You can see more details on the Work With Me page.
- There’s no minimum or maximum word count, but feel free to look around the site to get an idea of the normal word count on Practically Functional
- If your post was previously published on your personal blog, that’s fine, but I don’t accept posts that were previously published on large sites like HuffPost or Pregnant Chicken, etc.
- If you want to include an image in your post, that’s great! Otherwise I can find a stock photo to accompany your post.
How to submit your post for review:
First, please read the licensing terms below. At the bottom of the form below is a place for you to sign; please fill that out and hit submit to agree to the terms.
Then you can submit your post to the content team for review here: https://airtable.com/shrOFCJS3XXMmDWnt
After you have submitted your content using the link above, a member of our team will be in touch within 14 business days.
If you have any questions about guest posting on Practically Functional, you can get in touch with us at [email protected].
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- The Easiest Way To Make Your Own Clear Party Favor Boxes - February 13, 2019
- How To Hull Strawberries The Safest, Easiest Way - February 8, 2019
- How To Install A Programmable Wall Light Switch Timer - February 4, 2019
- Egg Blowing 101: How To Blow Out An Egg To Make It Hollow - February 1, 2019
- Whatever Sprinkles Your Donuts SVG Cut File - January 28, 2019