Want to contribute a guest post to Practically Functional? Awesome! I’d love for you to send me a post, and I appreciate your interest in the site!
Please read the guidelines below, and then submit your content using the form at the bottom of this page. After you submit your post below, we will review it and then a member of our content team will reach out to you via email to let you know if it fits with the Practically Functional audience and if we plan to publish it!
What we’re looking for:
Practically Functional is a DIY and crafts blog for everyone; we believe that anyone can do crafts and DIY projects, regardless of skill or experience. And it’s Practically Functional’s mission to help!
We’re looking for simple craft tutorials, DIY projects, cleaning and organizing tips, easy recipes, or just a fun project you did in your home that you think others might want to see.
What we’re NOT looking for:
Practically Functional does not accept guest posts from brands.
If you’re truly interested in partnering with me to advertise your brand or product on Practically Functional, I’d be happy to talk to you! You can see more details on the Work With Me page.
Compensation and other details
- We compensate $35 for each accepted post.
- There’s no minimum or maximum word count, but feel free to look around the site to get an idea of the normal word count on Practically Functional
- If your post was previously published on your personal blog, that’s fine, but I don’t accept posts that were previously published on large sites like HuffPost or Pregnant Chicken, etc.
- If you want to include an image in your post, that’s great! Otherwise I can find a stock photo to accompany your post.
How to submit your post
First, please read the licensing terms below. At the bottom of the form below is a place for you to sign; please fill that out and hit submit to agree to the terms.
Then you can submit your post to the content team for review here: https://airtable.com/shrOFCJS3XXMmDWnt
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Resting Witch Face SVG Cut File - September 17, 2018
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Fall Scents Trio & Dish Brush From Grove Collaborative! - September 4, 2018
- Hello I’m New Here Baby Onesie With The Cricut EasyPress 2 - August 29, 2018
- How To Set Up A Brand New Cricut Maker & Do Your First Project! - August 27, 2018
- How To Make A Jellyfish Windsock! - August 13, 2018