Does your bathroom need a bit of sprucing up in 2017? If so, I’ve got the perfect thing for you! I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to bring you 12 DIY bathroom makeovers and decor projects!
A while ago I shared a tutorial on how to install a toilet yourself and save a call to the plumber; it’s not as hard as you might think!
The base of our toilet had cracked and was slowly leaking water, so we figured it was the perfect time to replace the toilet with a low flow model and be a little more eco friendly in the process!
It took a few hours, and if you aren’t experienced with plumbing projects, make sure you start the project during normal business hours so you can run to the hardware store if you find you’re missing a piece or something comes up!
If you want some other great DIY bathroom makeover ideas and projects, check out these ideas from the DIY Housewives!
Want to share these projects with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Football Party Ideas: Food, Decorations, & More! - January 13, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 155 – And A Personal Planner Giveaway! - January 12, 2017
- His And Hers Master Closet Makeover Reveal - January 10, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 154 – And A Personal Planner Giveaway! - January 5, 2017
- DIY Free Printable Football Treat Boxes - January 5, 2017