Every great party has food, right? So every great party also needs plates, napkins, cups, and silverware. These adorable DIY football party utensil holders are so easy to make, and perfect for your Super Bowl party or football-themed birthday party! All you need is a few empty tin cans and the free printables I’ve provided below!
(P.S. This post is part of my football party series, click here to see more football party ideas!)
DIY Football Party Utensil Holders
- 5 minutes (time spent doing stuff)
- 30 seconds (time spent waiting around)
- 5 and a half minutes (total project time)
- paper trimmer or scissors
- color printer (I used my Epson WorkForce printer)
- glue stick
- printable labels (download them for free using the link below!)
- empty tin cans
- plain paper
NOTE: I used regular-sized soup cans for these utensil holders (I think they were 14oz or 15oz), but you can use whatever cans you have handy! You can always trim down the printed label a bit if it’s too big, or resize it slightly larger before printing if you need to.
I created three different football-themed labels for my utensil holders; you can download the free printable PDF here! (All downloads are for PERSONAL USE ONLY, please contact me if you wish to use this design for commercial purposes.)
Start by printing out the labels on plain white paper. When printed on regular letter-sized paper, they should be large enough to go around a 14oz or 15oz can (you may need to trim the edges slightly depending on the height of your can).
Trim away the white paper around the edges. Trim the label to fit the height of your can if necessary.
Using a glue stick, attach one end of the label to the can.
Wrap the label around the can, then glue the other end of the label down.
All that’s left to do is fill the cans with silverware, and you’re ready to go!
These cute little utensil holders are perfect for a Super Bowl party or a football-themed birthday party!
Shop this project:
Want to share this tutorial with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 2 Surefire Ways To Disinfect & Clean Bath Toys - March 24, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 165 – And An Oriental Trading Giveaway! - March 23, 2017
- My Toddler Puts Everything In Her Mouth! - March 20, 2017
- How To Make Sensory Bags For Babies & Toddlers - March 17, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 164 – And An Oriental Trading Giveaway! - March 16, 2017