Super exciting news: I’m a regular contributor at Reasons To Skip The Housework!!! RTSTH is one of my favorite crafts blogs, and I get to share a fun craft over there every single month! Yay! Feel free to stop by and check it out; this month’s craft is a simple tutorial on how to decorate Easter eggs with paper napkins!
Spring is finally here! Now if someone would just tell the Chicago weather… But warm or not, it’s officially time to start thinking about Easter, so today I’m bringing you a super simple way to decorate Easter eggs with paper napkins!
Aren’t they gorgeous! They only take about five minutes to make, and they turn out gorgeous every single time! Plus they’re so simple; they’re a perfect craft to do with kids!
Decorate Easter Eggs With Paper Napkins
Here’s what you need to decorate an Easter egg with a paper napkin:
- hardboiled eggs
- paper napkins with pretty designs on them
- Mod Podge
- a paintbrush
To see the rest of this tutorial, click here to visit RTSTH!
I link up at these awesome parties!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- DIY Glittery Valentine’s Day Votive Candle Holders - February 8, 2016
- Creativity Unleashed No. 106 – And A Moen Sink And Faucet Giveaway! - February 4, 2016
- So Creative! – 18 Delicious Game Day Appetizers - February 3, 2016
- So Creative! – 10 Ways To Organize & Declutter Your Home - February 2, 2016
- DIY Tissue Paper Flowers - February 1, 2016