This post was last updated on
Inject some color into your life with these fun and colorful DIY spring flower ideas! These easy crafts are the perfect way to bring in spring!
With all the grey, wintery weather we’ve been having lately, I can’t wait for the weather to warm up! If you’re ready to add a pop of color to your home and yard, I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to bring you 11 colorful spring flower ideas and projects you can do yourself!
11 Colorful Spring Flower Ideas
One of my favorite things about spring is all the color it brings back to our yard! If the weather is still a little grey and dreary by you, you can add a little color with these cute painted flower pots! And if you’re going to paint a flower pot, make sure you seal it before you add a plant so that you don’t ruin the paint job when you water the plants.
Paint your flower pots however you’d like. Then add a coat of acrylic paint sealer to both the inside and outside of the pot.
Once the sealer is dry, you’re ready to plant your flowers!
Check out the full step by step tutorial here: How To Seal Painted Flower Pots
If you want to see more awesome spring flower ideas, check out these great projects from the DIY Housewives!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019