This post was last updated on
Our master bedroom is in desperate need of a makeover! It kinda became the dumping ground for anything baby-related that didn’t fit in her room since we’re just across the hall from the nursery and because we have a large “dressing room” section of our bedroom that doesn’t really get used. But it’s time to take back our bedroom! We need to get rid of the baby stuff and turn the room into a grown-up space where I can relax after a long day of hanging out with the baby.
If your master bedroom needs a makeover too, I teamed up with some amazing bloggers to bring you 12 amazing DIY master bedroom projects to help inspire you!
I did get a little start on fixing up our master bedroom with my gorgeous hollywood regency IKEA Rast hack; have you seen that project?
I turned a plain Rast dresser from IKEA into a gorgeous nightstand by adding some paint, trim around the drawer fronts, and new hardware. My favorite piece of the whole project is the spray-painted drawer fronts; I placed a piece of lace over the drawer before I sprayed it, and I just love how it turned out!
Don’t miss the rest of these great DIY master bedroom projects from the DIY Housewives!
[inlinkz_linkup id=666394 mode=1]
Want to share these projects with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019