Now that Halloween is over, it’s time to start thinking about Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because the entire point is to hang out with family and friends, eat good food, enjoy each other’s company, and reflect on the things you’re thankful for; it’s wonderful! If you’re looking for some great ideas for Thanksgiving this year, I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to bring you 12 Thanksgiving crafts and recipes!
A few years ago I made these super simple DIY Thanksgiving place cards with my Silhouette. They turned out so cute, and they were so easy to make I think I’ll probably make them again this year!
All you need to do is cut out the leaf shape, write a name on it (I did both of those with my cutting machine, but you can do it by hand if you prefer!), then use a marker to color the edges of the leaf. It’s so simple, but looks so elegant for your Thanksgiving table!
If you want some other great Thanksgiving crafts and recipes, check out these ideas from the DIY Housewives!
Want to share these projects with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019
- Simple DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shirt - February 20, 2019