Did you make New Year’s resolutions to be more organized this year? I am always looking for new, clever ways to organize my home and life.
This week I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to bring you 12 awesome organizing ideas that will help you organize your house!
12 Ways To Organize Your House
The biggest organizing project I did last year was to organize our chest freezer.
Previously we had just been putting things in there, stacked on top of each other. And when we wanted to get something out of the freezer, it was a huge hassle to find anything, especially if it was at the bottom! Ugh.
So I pulled everything out of the freezer, grabbed a few plastic dollar store bins, and started to reorganize.
It looks SO MUCH better now! And the bins are color coded so it’s easy to find chicken or pork or veggies, or whatever it is we’re looking for!
Check out the full tutorial here: Our Chest Freezer Organization System Using Dollar Store Bins
If you want to see more awesome organization ideas, check out these great projects from the DIY Housewives!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Make Your Own Soft Baby Blocks - January 16, 2019
- How To Cut Fabric With A Cricut Maker - January 9, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products & Caddy From Grove Collaborative! - January 4, 2019
- Which Cricut Accessories & Supplies Do I REALLY Need? - January 4, 2019
- 65 Ways To Organize Using Dollar Tree Storage Bins - December 19, 2018