This post was last updated on
Did you make New Year’s resolutions to be more organized this year? I am always looking for new, clever ways to organize my home and life.
This week I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to bring you 12 awesome organizing ideas that will help you organize your house!
12 Ways To Organize Your House
The biggest organizing project I did last year was to organize our chest freezer.
Previously we had just been putting things in there, stacked on top of each other. And when we wanted to get something out of the freezer, it was a huge hassle to find anything, especially if it was at the bottom! Ugh.
So I pulled everything out of the freezer, grabbed a few plastic dollar store bins, and started to reorganize.
It looks SO MUCH better now! And the bins are color coded so it’s easy to find chicken or pork or veggies, or whatever it is we’re looking for!
Check out the full tutorial here: Our Chest Freezer Organization System Using Dollar Store Bins
If you want to see more awesome organization ideas, check out these great projects from the DIY Housewives!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019