This post was last updated on
The day before AJ was born I was not, as my doctor suggested, taking it easy and resting. Instead I was finishing up painting her nursery and adding wainscoting and wallpaper on the lower half! I’m so thrilled with how it turned out, and I’ve been sharing the progress as we worked on it. This month I’ve teamed up with some other awesome bloggers to bring you thirteen fun kid’s room ideas; if you need some inspiration for your kid’s space, check these out!
13 Fun Kid’s Room Ideas
I shared a post about painting the nursery earlier, and after we got the nursery painted we installed DIY wainscoting across the bottom of the wall and put a fun textured wallpaper inside the openings.
JM actually did most of the work because I was 39 weeks pregnant at the time (and because he’s an all-around amazing guy!) But there were parts I helped with! I caulked all the seams in the wainscoting the day before AJ was born. 🙂
The room was gorgeous by the time we finished!
And I’m still in love with the textured wallpaper inside each wainscot panel; it’s just such a fun way to add some dimension and interest to a wall!
And if you want some more awesome inspiration for kid’s rooms, check out these great ideas from the DIY Housewives!
[inlinkz_linkup id=698991 mode=1]
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019