Love camping? Your next camping trip is about to get a whole lot better with these delicious, easy campfire food recipes! You can make every single one of these over an open flame in your campfire, and they’re easy to prepare!
14 Easy Campfire Food Recipes
1. Burritos over the campfire are the best way to wake up!
Enjoy the first meal of the day in the great outdoors by serving everyone with amazing campfire style breakfast burritos. This simple hearty dish is nutritious and will keep you going for hours of camping fun.
See the full instructions on Taste and Tell.
2. These campfire roasted orange treats are like a warm hug
Trust me, nothing will get you and the kids out of your tent faster than the smell of these orange cinnamon rolls. The amazing flavor combination is truly a match made in heaven! Eat it while it’s still warm and gooey!
See the full instructions on Oleander and Palm.
3. Bring out the classic apple pie! (Made campfire friendly)
Dare I say, these are even better than s’mores? These apple pie packets are so simple, and you don’t even have to peel the apples first. All you have to do is cook it right in the foil. TADAH! Perfect single-servings for everyone!
See the full instructions on The Country Cook.
4. Get the sleepiest little camper out of the sleeping bag with this campfire french toast
When you’re at your cabin or camper this weekend, try this campfire French toast. It’s just like the tasty French toast you make at home, but simplified and cooked right in your campfire! It’s a great treat on a chilly morning. Best enjoyed with a steaming cup of coffee.
See the full instructions on This Lil Piglet.
5. Bring urban delight straight to your campsite
This recipe is seriously to die for! If you want a yummy alternative to hot dogs and hamburgers for those hungry campers, this Philly cheesesteak sandwich is what you need. It’s best when you heat the sandwich all the way through so that the cheese all melts.
See the full instructions on Twin Dragonfly Designs.
6. Customize your s’mores with endless possibilities
Move over boring s’mores! These fruit and s’more cones are way better. What I like about this recipe is that it’s incredibly easy to make and not as messy as the original. The gooey marshmallow-filled campfire cones add that fun element and the foil keeps the fillings together (which is very convenient). You’ll never look at s’mores the same way again.
See the full instructions on Kids Activities Blog.
7. No need to hassle with these easy to assemble sausage and veggie foil pack meals
No cleanup for dinner? That would be a dream come true, right? Especially when you’re out camping. Packed with sausage, tons of veggies, and the best seasoning mix, this is the best camping dinner ever!
See the full instructions on Chelsea’s Messy Apron.
8. Never be lost in the woods without pizza again
Where there is a will, there is a way. Just because you’re out camping doesn’t mean you can’t have pizza!
See the full instructions on Fresh Off the Grid.
9. Camping just isn’t camping without chicken barbecue potatoes (Foil packet style!)
BBQ chicken is always delicious, whether it’s made in a foil packet over a campfire or not!
See the full instructions on Life With 4 Boys.
10. Go beyond the classic camping dessert with a campfire skillet
Needed another excuse to go camping? Here it is! Make a pound cake and berry campfire skillet if you want to try something new for dessert. With all the fun colors, this is truly the prettiest campfire dessert we’ve ever seen.
See the full instructions on Taste and Tell.
11. These foil packet chili cheese fries are a godsend
Treat yourself with campfire chili cheese fries. Thanks to The Kitchen Magpie, you can now indulge your kids (and yourself) with one of their favorite treats during your family’s outdoor fun.
See the full instructions on The Kitchen Magpie.
12. This delicious camp chili and cornbread is the perfect comfort meal
Seeking a warm, comforting meal to satisfy your bellies in the cool evening? This recipe is just what you’re looking for. You won’t be able to get enough of the spicy and smoky chili that soaks into the bottom of the sweet cornbread. Yum!
See the full instructions on HonestlyYUM.
13. Bring your all-time favorite out to the camp fire
Comfort food alert! Making a camping mac n’ cheese is a fun way to bring the comforts of home to the camp site. Loaded with creamy, warm, gooey comforting goodness, you’ll be happy you made it!
See the full instructions on Lauren’s Latest.
14. Bring the taste of Hawaii to your campsite with these BBQ grilled ham and pineapple skewers
Get your grill on! This is perfect if you want a quick dinner on the grill or a great appetizer. These ham and pineapple kebabs are so much fun to make and you’ll definitely love combination of sweet and savory.
See the full instructions on The Recipe Rebel.
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Updating The Foundation Wall: Part 1 - November 17, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #199 & Oriental Trading Giveaway - November 16, 2017
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday Scents Kit From Grove Collaborative! - November 14, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #198 & Oriental Trading Giveaway - November 9, 2017
- Copycat Starbucks Peppermint White Hot Chocolate - November 9, 2017