This is a post I wrote for ForRent.com’s Apartment Living blog; click here to read the whole thing!
Are you planning to cook for the holidays this year? Cooking in a small kitchen can be really frustrating, but if you get creative about your kitchen storage you’ll find you probably have a lot more room than you thought! Here are a bunch of creative storage ideas and organization tips to help you make the most of your small kitchen!
15 Storage & Organization Tips For A Small Kitchen
We live in a small apartment, but I absolutely LOVE our kitchen. It’s small, but I’m going to show you some of the tips and tricks we use to make the most of the limited space!
The rest of this post is on ForRent.com’s Apartment Living blog, click here to read all 15 tips!
I link up at these awesome parties!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Simple DIY Christmas Lantern Decoration - November 20, 2017
- Updating The Foundation Wall: Part 1 - November 17, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #199 & Oriental Trading Giveaway - November 16, 2017
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday Scents Kit From Grove Collaborative! - November 14, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #198 & Oriental Trading Giveaway - November 9, 2017