We love sangria in our family. My mom has an awesome red wine sangria recipe that she makes anytime she hosts a party at her house, and it is DELICIOUS! I always thought of sangria as a summer recipe: something cool and refreshing, and filled with fresh fruit that’s in season. But it turns out that sangria isn’t only a summertime thing; this apple cider sangria recipe is perfect for fall or winter!
Apple Cider Sangria Recipe
The basis for this recipe is a bottle of Cavit Pinot Grigio and 2 1/2 cups of apple cider.
Toss some cubed fruit into a pitcher, add the wine and cider, a bit of club soda and some brandy, and stir!
Check out the full apple cider sangria recipe and video here!
Want to share this recipe with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Disclosure: I received compensation from Evite® and Cavit Wines in exchange for my participation in this campaign. But this sangria recipe sounds amazing and all opinions in this post are 100% my own. I would never write a post about something I didn’t think was useful or interesting for you guys, and Practically Functional will only publish sponsored posts for companies or products I love and believe in! 🙂
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019
- Simple DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shirt - February 20, 2019