This post was last updated on
We love sangria in our family. My mom has an awesome red wine sangria recipe that she makes anytime she hosts a party at her house, and it is DELICIOUS! I always thought of sangria as a summer recipe: something cool and refreshing, and filled with fresh fruit that’s in season. But it turns out that sangria isn’t only a summertime thing; this apple cider sangria recipe is perfect for fall or winter!
Apple Cider Sangria Recipe
The basis for this recipe is a bottle of Cavit Pinot Grigio and 2 1/2 cups of apple cider.
Toss some cubed fruit into a pitcher, add the wine and cider, a bit of club soda and some brandy, and stir!
Check out the full apple cider sangria recipe and video here!
Want to share this recipe with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Disclosure: I received compensation from Evite® and Cavit Wines in exchange for my participation in this campaign. But this sangria recipe sounds amazing and all opinions in this post are 100% my own. I would never write a post about something I didn’t think was useful or interesting for you guys, and Practically Functional will only publish sponsored posts for companies or products I love and believe in! 🙂
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Personalized Grandparent Pillows With A Cricut Maker - November 6, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Love My Cricut Maker - October 23, 2019
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019