Cricut’s newest product, the Cricut EasyPress 2, is now available! Now you can make professional quality heat transfer projects in just a few minutes at home!
Cricut’s newest product, the Cricut EasyPress 2, is now available! If you want to see it in all of its gorgeous, raspberry-colored awesomeness, check out the video below!
The Cricut EasyPress 2 is now available on their website, so go grab one for yourself and see just how easy it makes heat pressing. You can check out the first project I made with mine, a cute homemade baby onesie, if you need some inspiration.
Cricut EasyPress 2
Get your own Cricut EasyPress 2 today, and check out all of my heat transfer projects if you need some project ideas or how-to tutorials.
Want to share this article with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Disclosure: Cricut sent me this product to try out in exchange for my honest discussion of their products. But the new EasyPress 2 is seriously amazing and all opinions in this post are 100% my own. I would never write a post about something I didn’t think was useful or interesting for you guys, and Practically Functional will only publish sponsored posts for companies or products I love and believe in! 🙂
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Baby’s 1st Christmas Keepsake Ornament - November 5, 2018
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Orange Clove, Peppermint, & Pine Holiday Cleaning Products! - November 1, 2018
- How To Make Stove Top Potpourri - October 29, 2018
- 15 Thanksgiving Vegetable Side Dishes Everyone Will Love! - October 22, 2018
- Cricut EasyPress 2: Unboxing & Introduction - October 17, 2018