Cricut’s newest product, the Cricut EasyPress 2, is now available! Now you can make professional quality heat transfer projects in just a few minutes at home!
Cricut’s newest product, the Cricut EasyPress 2, is now available! If you want to see it in all of its gorgeous, raspberry-colored awesomeness, check out the video below!
The Cricut EasyPress 2 is now available on their website, so go grab one for yourself and see just how easy it makes heat pressing. You can check out the first project I made with mine, a cute homemade baby onesie, if you need some inspiration.
Cricut EasyPress 2
Get your own Cricut EasyPress 2 today, and check out all of my heat transfer projects if you need some project ideas or how-to tutorials.
Want to share this article with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Disclosure: Cricut sent me this product to try out in exchange for my honest discussion of their products. But the new EasyPress 2 is seriously amazing and all opinions in this post are 100% my own. I would never write a post about something I didn’t think was useful or interesting for you guys, and Practically Functional will only publish sponsored posts for companies or products I love and believe in! 🙂
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Make Your Own Soft Baby Blocks - January 16, 2019
- How To Cut Fabric With A Cricut Maker - January 9, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products & Caddy From Grove Collaborative! - January 4, 2019
- Which Cricut Accessories & Supplies Do I REALLY Need? - January 4, 2019
- 65 Ways To Organize Using Dollar Tree Storage Bins - December 19, 2018