This post was last updated on
Cricut’s newest product, the Cricut EasyPress 2, is now available! Now you can make professional quality heat transfer projects in just a few minutes at home!
Cricut’s newest product, the Cricut EasyPress 2, is now available! If you want to see it in all of its gorgeous, raspberry-colored awesomeness, check out the video below!
The Cricut EasyPress 2 is now available on their website, so go grab one for yourself and see just how easy it makes heat pressing. You can check out the first project I made with mine, a cute homemade baby onesie, if you need some inspiration.
Cricut EasyPress 2
Get your own Cricut EasyPress 2 today, and check out all of my heat transfer projects if you need some project ideas or how-to tutorials.
Want to share this article with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Disclosure: Cricut sent me this product to try out in exchange for my honest discussion of their products. But the new EasyPress 2 is seriously amazing and all opinions in this post are 100% my own. I would never write a post about something I didn’t think was useful or interesting for you guys, and Practically Functional will only publish sponsored posts for companies or products I love and believe in! 🙂
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019