These curious bunny flower pots are the perfect quick and easy Easter decorations! Not only are they super cute, but they’re simple to make, and if you add a little name tag they make great place cards!
Curious Bunny Flower Pot Easter Decorations
Here’s what you need:
- 2″ flower pot
- potting soil
- faux flowers
- giant brown pom pom
- smaller white pom pom
- brown and pink felt
- hot glue
Start by filling the flower pot with soil and adding a few faux flowers.
Then cut two small ovals out of your brown felt and six really small circles out of your pink felt. Using hot glue, carefully attach the small pink circles to the brown ovals to make little bunny feet.
Stick the large pom pom in the pot of soil, then use hot glue to attach the smaller white pom pom (the tail) and the feet to the large pom pom to make it appear as if the curious bunny is digging around in the flower pot!
And you’re done; you have an adorable curious bunny flower pot!
Add a straw with a name tag on it to make fun Easter place cards!
Want to share this tutorial with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Cricut EasyPress 2: Unboxing & Introduction - October 17, 2018
- Go Green With FREE Grove Hand Soap & Glass Dispenser - October 8, 2018
- How To Make A Melted Crayon Pumpkin With A Hot Glue Gun - September 24, 2018
- Resting Witch Face SVG Cut File - September 17, 2018
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Fall Scents Trio & Dish Brush From Grove Collaborative! - September 4, 2018