This post was last updated on
Are you hoping to have a little more time to yourself now that school is starting up again? I rounded up 9 creative ideas for decorating and organizing your home from last week’s Fun In Functional link party, so if you’re looking for some great projects to tackle, look no further!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below can’t be pinned using the Pin It button; to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial.
DIY Nursery Wall Art from Domestic Superhero
Coat Closet Turned Office Space from Fynes Designs
DIY Craft Table from de Jong Dream House
Painted Hallway Table from OPC The Better Half
Before & After Kitchen Renovation Tour from Now At Home Mom
Painted Grey Changing Table from Southern Color
Built In Stamp Storage from Planned In Pencil
DIY Dresser Shelf from Glitter Glue & Paint
Quick And Easy Air Freshener from I Gotta Try That…
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by Friday morning and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Which Is The Best Cricut Machine In 2019: All 4 Cricut Models Compared - April 26, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019