This post was last updated on
Halloween is fast approaching; have you decorated yet? If you are looking for a quick and easy last minute Halloween craft, check out these spooky DIY glow stick eyes. These creepy glowing eyes are perfect for hiding in your bushes to spook your friends and neighbors!
DIY Spooky Glow Stick Eyes
- 7 minutes (time spent doing stuff)
- 0 minutes (time spent waiting around)
- 7 minutes (total project time)
- cardboard tubes (you can also recycle an empty toilet paper roll, paper towel tube, or wrapping paper tube)
- black tape
- glow sticks
This video has all you need to make these spooky glow stick eyes!
Start by covering your cardboard tube in black tape, both inside and out.
Then cut eye holes using sharp scissors or an X-Acto knife.
Cover one end of the tube with tape. Stick a lighted glow stick into the tube, then cover the other end of the tube with tape.
And that’s it! Hide the tubes in the bushes to make it appear as if something is watching from the bushes!
Shop this project:
Want to share this tutorial with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- DIY No Sew Baby Flower Headbands - June 5, 2019
- Quick & Easy Campfire Meals - May 27, 2019
- How To Get Rid Of Weeds Naturally - May 22, 2019
- Which Cricut Should I Buy? All 4 Cricut Models Compared - April 26, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019