Take advantage of the Grove Collaborative promotion this month and get your FREE Mrs. Meyer’s personal care products – body wash, body lotion, and a loofah!
Normally I love winter and snow, but we just got 14″ of snow over the weekend; I’m ready for winter to be over! I can’t wait for sunshine, fresh air, and flowers coming up in the yard!
Luckily my friends at Grove are offering a FREE personal care kit that’s perfect to help beat those winter blues! The kit contains free Mrs. Meyer’s personal care products and a free loofah from Grove Collaborative!
FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Personal Care Products!
The personal care kit includes:
Free Mrs. Meyer’s Body Wash
Free Mrs. Meyer’s Body Lotion
Free Grove Loofah
The free kit is available through Grove Collaborative. Haven’t heard of Grove before? They are an online subscription service whose mission is to make sure that getting the absolute best, non-toxic, all-natural cleaning, household, and personal care products is totally effortless and affordable! Check out more info on what Grove Collaborative offers and why I love them here!
Since moving to Chicago, we’ve noticed that the dry winter air is particularly hard on our skin. I’ve found that switching up my regular bar soap for this creamy Mrs. Meyer’s body wash was exactly what my skin needed! It’s made with aloe vera so it’s super nourishing, and the scents smell like a spring garden. My personal favorite scent is Honeysuckle!
After the shower, I love using Mrs. Meyer’s body lotion. It sinks in quickly, and hydrates without feeling greasy or heavy. This has earned a permanent spot on my bathroom counter next to my Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion!
If you’re ready to pamper yourself this winter, give Grove Collaborative a try (even if it’s just for the freebies!)
New Grove Collaborative customers can get their free Mrs. Meyer’s personal care products and loofah with their first $20 purchase by clicking here.
Already a Grove Collaborative customer? No worries, you know they always have a great deal! You can get a free Grove lip balm (perfect for soothing those dry, chapped lips!) by clicking here!
So, how do I get my free Mrs. Meyer’s Personal Care Products & Loofah?
1. Click here to visit Grove Collaborative and get the free personal care products + free loofah + free shipping + a 60 day free VIP trial. If you’re already a Grove customer, you’ll get a free lip balm!
2. Answer a few quick questions about your home and Grove will auto-fill your cart with $20 worth of suggested products to help you get started. But you can always change it around if you don’t like the suggestions; there are tons of amazing products available!
3. Finalize your cart. If you want to go with the suggested products, go for it! If you want to change stuff around, you can do that too! Just make sure you have at least $20 worth of stuff in your cart in order to get the free Mrs. Meyer’s personal care products and loofah at checkout.
4. Check out and place your order! Your free personal care kit will be added to your order, and your products will arrive in a few days!
This awesome deal ends Sunday night, February 18. Supplies are limited, and this is always a super popular deal, so make sure you grab it before time runs out or before it sells out!
Want to share this great deal with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Disclosure: I’m thrilled to be partnering with Grove Collaborative as an affiliate, which means I get a small commission if you make a purchase using any of my links. But I seriously LOVE Grove Collaborative, all of their products, and the amazing service they provide, and all opinions in this post are 100% my own. I would never write a post about something I didn’t think was useful or interesting for you guys, and Practically Functional will only publish sponsored posts for companies or products I love and believe in! 🙂
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019
- Simple DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shirt - February 20, 2019