Get your home ready for summer with these FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products and Replaceable Head Dish Brush! I love Mrs. Meyer’s products and this is a great deal!
Are you ready for summer?! In just a few weeks the kids will be out of school and spending their days at home, so take a little time now to get prepared! To help you get ready for summer, my friends at Grove are offering a FREE Mrs. Meyer’s kit: free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products plus a gorgeous bamboo-handled dish brush with replaceable heads from Grove Collaborative!
FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products!
The summer prep kit includes:
Free Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap
Free Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap
Free Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Lotion
Free Grove Replaceable Head Dish Brush
Free Shipping! (carbon offset)
The free kit is available through Grove Collaborative. Haven’t heard of Grove before? They are an online subscription service whose mission is to make sure that getting the absolute best, non-toxic, all-natural cleaning, household, and personal care products is totally effortless and affordable! Check out more info on what Grove Collaborative offers and why I love them here!
As a busy mom, I need hardworking, multitasking products. That’s why I’m a huge fan of Mrs. Meyer’s. A few drops of Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap can clean tile floors, degrease grill grates, and remove grime from patio furniture. Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap is tough enough for gardeners or little hands that have been playing in the dirt. And of course, the matching lotion is a necessity for skin that’s dried out from cleaning or swimming in the pool.
On top of being effective, it’s important to me to use products I can feel proud to display. Grove Collaborative’s dish brush is beautifully effective for tackling dishes on taco night but also makes a lovely sink side display. Even if guests stop by unexpectedly, I don’t feel like I have to hide my cleaning products under the sink!
If you want to start prepping for summer, give Grove Collaborative a try (even if it’s just for the freebies!)
New Grove Collaborative customers can get their free Mrs. Meyer’s products and dish brush with their first $20 purchase by clicking here.
Already a Grove Collaborative customer? No worries, you know they always have a great deal! You can get a free set of Grove walnut scrubbers by clicking here!
So, how do I get my free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products and dish brush?
1. Click here to visit Grove Collaborative and get the free cleaning products + free dish brush + free shipping + a 60 day free VIP trial. If you’re already a Grove customer, you’ll get a free set of walnut scrubber sponges!
2. Answer a few quick questions about your home and Grove will auto-fill your cart with $20 worth of suggested products to help you get started. But you can always change it around if you don’t like the suggestions; there are tons of amazing products available!
3. Finalize your cart. If you want to go with the suggested products, go for it! If you want to change stuff around, you can do that too! Just make sure you have at least $20 worth of stuff in your cart in order to get the free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products and dish brush at checkout.
4. Check out and place your order! Your free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products kit will be added to your order, and your products will arrive in a few days!
This awesome deal ends Sunday night, May 13. Supplies are limited, and this is always a super popular deal, so make sure you grab it before time runs out or before it sells out!
Want to share this great deal with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Disclosure: I’m thrilled to be partnering with Grove Collaborative as an affiliate, which means I get a small commission if you make a purchase using any of my links. But I seriously LOVE Grove Collaborative, all of their products, and the amazing service they provide, and all opinions in this post are 100% my own. I would never write a post about something I didn’t think was useful or interesting for you guys, and Practically Functional will only publish sponsored posts for companies or products I love and believe in! 🙂
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 9 Ways To Disinfect Your House After Flu Season - December 10, 2018
- 10 Minute Yuletide Greetings Card - December 3, 2018
- Cricut Maker: Everything You Need To Know Before Buying! - November 21, 2018
- The Best Matching Family Christmas Pajamas - November 19, 2018
- DIY Matching Family Christmas Pajamas - November 14, 2018